{5}

I stood up a little dizzy. Seeing all the boys and Taehyung, staring at me. Jin and Jimin were staring at me with pity in their eyes and i hate that. I walked up to them.

"Don't look at me like that." I told them with my frail tone. I'm too weak, as always. I amble to the bathroom. As i stepped inside, I cried again. After feeling like an hour passed someone knocked on the door. I open it to see the lady who did my make up and now it's gone because of my tears. She was staring at me with fears in her eyes. "What's wrong?" I asked confused, wiping my tears away. Staring at my hand, seeing mascara all over it. I sigh.

"He is looking for you." I could catch her hands shaking innocently. Before I could say anything, Taehyung came inside, looking at my eyes with his fire eyes. I backed away when he slightly pushed the makeup artist out of his way.

"Where were you?" He spoke in a cold tone yet trying to be serenity.

"he–here, where else?" I cursed myself for stuttering. I glance anywhere, just not at him. He roughly caught my wrist.

"you are coming with me." I jerked away from his grip, yelling.

" Who are you to decide on me?!" I think I made him angrier. But that's the true.

"Watch out for your manners here, young lady." he says, narrowing his eyes down at me.

"It's you who should watch your own manners! Is that how you grab a woman!?" I yelled again making him lose his control. His whole huge palm slammed softly on my chin, his four long fingers tighten on my cheek with another thumb finger on other cheek. He pushes me to the wall behind me harshly.

"Listen, I made sure I told you about the rules. You are my wife and I'm your husband now. Whenever you like it or not, you should follow a husband's order. Now come with me to greet my grandparents." he said it with his deep tone and cold stare, making me terrible. I nod and he let go. Being behind him on my way out of that bathroom, lady looked at me with an apologize face. I shake my head a little, mumble, 'it's okay'.

"oh, have you been cryin-" The old man pushed his wife's arm with his elbow. For sure my face is red. The man smiles to me as I stare at him.

"I'm fine." I say. The old woman nodded and hugged me. Warmth. I missed those feelings. I hold my tears in.

"We are Taehyungs grandparents." she spoke, gently leaving the hug. They are not bad at all. "Well, it's good to see you before leaving. See you hopefully soon!" They said their farewell and drove off. Seeing the car out of our sight, Taehyung grabbed my arm tightly and dragged me with him.

"you are hurting me!" He didn't stop at first and stopped in front of a car.

"Get in." I obey him, I can't go against him now.

"Where are we going?" He ignored me, I just let it go and tried to sleep. I felt the car stopped and titled my head to look at Taehyung who just got out of the car. I did the same and was amazed with the view I'm seeing now. What a beautiful house.

"Hurry we don't have much time, I have some things to do with you and go."

"Go Where?" He stopped and stares at me.

"shouldn't you be minding your own business?" He was surly pissed. I just nod and followed behind him into the house.

"So, is this our house?" I asked, wandering around it. He hummed and I took it as a yes. He took his suit jacket off and moves towards me. Good our nose didn't touch.

"When I call out for you next time, you better come like a good girl to me." I couldn't say anything. I was too terrified. "So, you heard me calling?"

"I di–didn't hear you." I stuttered. He looks at me with those cold eyes that is full of emptiness, only coldness. He just smirk, i backed away, feeling too close to him.

"If you disobey me again, you will surely beg for your life, Y/n." He pronounced my name perfectly. I got scared at his behavor but again just nodded. He then headed out. This is my chance! I hurriedly ran over the living room to see his car heading away. God, please send someone to help me. I opened the door, heading out. I was walking and then walking faster and start running. I was still in my bride dress. I was still running while breathing heavily, scared to be catch again. It feels like someone is running behind me to caught me.

Taehyungs POV

"Ah! Dang it! I forgot my phone inside my suit jacked!" I yell feeling pissed, this is my shitty day ever, since she got to be my wife. I drove the another way, back to the house.

Y/N POV

I was still running, until I see a car, I place my arms in the air and shouted for the car to stop. When it finally stopped, it has black windows so I couldn't see the owner. I placed my palms on the window, letting my breaths out.

"Thank god! Please, help me! I'm so, so grateful that god send you!" The car door opens, I was breathless. I couldn't move and my hope faded away. "No..." I breath away. He came close and closer down towards my right ear. I'm helpless now.

"you seriously wanna get into trouble. I hate disobeying people..." there was silent, just my breath was heard.

"Taehyung... I–" without thinking, he grabbed my back neck, pushes me inside beside him, on the front passenger. He locked the doors and drove at the high speed. I closed my eyes tightly since I was scared of high speed. Being arrived, he parked the car in front of the house. He title his head slowly towards my direction.

"Mhm, we are home now. What should we do?" he unlocked the doors with his smirk on. I rabidly opened the door and ran inside the house. I started to panic and try to find a good room to lock myself in. I was about to run upstairs when he unfortunately caught me and he himself starts to drag me with him up the stairs.