{34}

Footsteps could be heard slowly. His hands were covered in blood and hair. His face as well. He was sad. Emotionless. I look down, I see father and Yoongi on the floor lifeless. My crying and scream are stuck in my throat. They won't come out. It was cold. Suddenly Taehyung's clothes started to get soaked by blood and the blood are dropping on the ground. All I could hear was the sound of the dropping blood.

Footsteps.

I shut my eyes open and look around as I sit up right. I'm breathing heavily. I touch my chest, I was sweating. That dream was so scary. I took the blanked off and walk to the kitchen to drink some water to calm myself down. As I was filling up the glass for the second time, I felt a cold breeze on my ankle. I look over at the balcony and see it open. Did uncle Junghae forgot to lock it after smoking..? I walk over to it to close it while drinking from the glass.

Footsteps.

Before I could turn around, a pare of big palm covered my whole mouth. I drop the glass of water but the man has good reflexes and caught it in time. He moved with me while I'm struggling and trying to scream out my lungs. All I could hear was my own humming. The person places the glass on the counter then turns me around, still covering my mouth. It was dark and I couldn't see the guy well. He was wearing a mask.

"Quit or I will harm you." I close my eyes as I heard his voice. Never knew I would miss his voice dearly. Automatically my body relaxes under his hold. He pushes me over the wall a little harsh. As the moonlight lands on my face, Taehyung's eyes open wide for a moment. "What are you doing here?" He let go of my face and takes his mask off. He was breathing fast. We were close. He was so surprised to see me here.

"I never meant to harm you." I remembered the dream and wince a little.

"Were you trying to kill me?" I say without thinking.

"No. I wasn't trying to kill anyone here. I thought you were some working maid." I didn't say anything but only staring at him. He sighs. "I was trying to make you unconscious. Nothing harm." He removes his glove and caress my cheek softly. It tickled me. After noticing I was smiling I stopped and looked away which made his hand slip away from me. He was smiling too. A sweet one. Wait. Then suddenly it hit me.

"Are you alone?" He didn't say anything. And I cursed at myself for not being careful. I push away past him and ran up to Junghae's room. I open the door and immediately see Hoseok dragging his unconscious body towards the window.

"No! Stop!" I grab on Junghae's feet. Hoseok was shocked to see me here but he couldn't drop the body. He was struggling as I was holding on Junghae's feet. Jimin pops out of the window and he was taken aback.

"What's she doing here?–"

"Help me here, will ya!" Hoseok whispers.

"Don't. He is Taehyung's father!" The guys ignored me and both of them dragged the body towards the window. I couldn't hold on anymore. Who am I kidding with? One VS two guys? They put the ropes on him since they are planning to drag him out of the window. My wrist was griped at and someone harshly pulled me up on my feet.

"What are you implying, lady?" Taehyung glares at me. I point at Junghae.

"Him there, he is your father." Taehyung raise a brow. I breathed and tried to talk calmly with shaking voice. "Your grandparents are not whom you think they are. You are not related to them by blood. But this man here, you guys share the same blood!" He grips harder. I gasp and bend down.

"What. Are. You. Saying." Taehyung's eyes were dangerous. He has boundaries for his grandparents.

"You are hurting me!" I cried out as I gasp.

"Why are you defending this murder?" The soft and calm tone he spoke to me downstairs wasn't there anymore. It's the harsh and scary one now. I bear with the pain as I speak.

"As I said, he is your father." He grabs my throat and gets his face close to mine. Hoseok calls for him to stop. But Taehyung isn't grabbing forcibly on my throat.

"Don't call him my father! He is a murder. He was the one who killed my parents–"

"Not true!" I shout and I see his jawline clenched. He is trying not to get so angry. Maybe Jin is right, I'm his weakness? "How do you know that he is the murder? Did you see it for yourself?" He looked confused. "I heard you get blurry memories and can't see your parents faces very well. Neither the murder. So how are you so sure that he is the murder?" Taehyung lost it. He punched the door on my side. I slightly flinched but didn't let it get to me. Taehyung scowls, glaring at me with his dark eyes. But it didn't last for a sec.

"Don't be my enemy." His face changed after he stared at my eyes and at every feature of my face. "I beg you, don't." Seeing him pleading like that tears me down. It pains me seeing him on the wrong side. His head falls on my shoulder as he let go off of my throat.

"Don't be his enemy." He sighs and moves away, walking towards the window. He was getting ready to escape when I grabbed his black jacket.

"Why can't you just believe me..." unwillingly my voice came out as a whisper.
I gasped and we both looked at the sound of a trigger.

"Don't even think of jumping out of that window, Taehyung."