{30}

Dad's expression is troubled. It took him awhile to start talking.

"Junghae and I have been knowing each other since childhood." his tone was low and soft and thinking how to say the details. "Uh, that was before I got into the mafia thing. That time I didn't know Junghae used to work with Mafia. I will admit, I was disappointed-"

"oh, come on! You know I couldn't tell you, Ying! That was a secret I couldn't tell, because I was in a mission! How many times do I have to say this?" Junghae cut him off, shaking his head. Dad rolled his eyes.

"anyways- back to the story. Junghae's boss had taken a like in me, and wanted me to work with him. He was scary at first, but later on he is actually very nice-not when it comes to work, though. And I agreed to work with him. And then I saw Junghae!" dad takes a side glance on Junghae who groaned.

"this is still in his heart!" Junghae tells me, pointing at my dad.

"that time Junghae were a spy on his foster parents. So, Listen Angelina-Ehem- Junghaes foster parents, who are Hyun and Naomi, their last name aren't Kims' but Baeks', basically they changed their whole last name when they kidnapped Taehyung." I gasped.

"what? Only because of revenge?"

"yes, only because of revenge." dad nodded.

"I told you, they are sick hags." Junghae says nodding. "now if you look into this family, all you will see is false information. All papers about them, are false."

"now, back about Minjun." Dad says, takes a sip of his tea. "Minjun has many people to look after what he wanted and he finally got it-he found his family. And I was his brother."

"what?" I said. "so...so he is my uncle?"

"yes. He was." Ah...

"I'm sorry."

"nono, it's okay. It was long ago. I have moved on. My parents didn't tell me and my sister that we had a brother. Our grandpa took him when he was born, and raised him to be the next mafia boss. It's called The Mins' Mafia. It's huge and powerful. Later on, Minjun and I had gone to our parents house..." dad took another sip, gulping before talking. "we found our parents lifeless on the floor with heavy colored blood over them. It was a horrible scene. Sister screaming. I couldn't move and Minjun was crying silently." Junghae patted dad's shoulder.

"it was the baeks doing. Hyun, this bastard." Junghae hissed, the hatred facial is back. "your fathers brother-in-law, Han, he is from the Baeks family, but a really good guy. Han loved your aunt very much. When Hyun found out one of the Baeks relative were working with The mins', he told his people to kidnap Han and lock him in jail. After Minjun found out they took Han, he arrived at The Baeks' and wanted to fight the boss. Jung, my foster fathers son. He came forward and agreed to fight Minjun. They made a deal: If Jang lose, as in die, they have to give Han back, and leave us alone and give our weapons back, those who Juan stole from us. That time we thought he was a good man, but no. Just like his father, heartless brat."

"And Minjun won. But they lied, they didn't keep the deal and kidnapped Minjun. Until now we don't know where he is. Hyun kept him somewhere and came without him." dad says.

"this is really messed up." I say. "but... That's not what I asked of..."

"I know... I just wanted to say the details, to get myself ready for that part you wanted." I didn't say anything, I only waited. "Your mother, Mirena and Taehyung's mother, Soma were always sticking together. Always hanging out together. They were sisters but not by blood, just like me and Junghae."

"after we married, it got worse." Junghae said.

"Noami Hated those two ladies. Why? Because her son, Jung who died, used to like Soma. But she didn't like him back, that made him angry and would try to touch her or hit her. She was working as a maid that time with Mirena, since Mirena didn't want Soma to work alone because she felt uneasy about this place. Whenever he would hit her, Mirena would cover the hit on Soma." I look at Junghae who were making hateful looks and hissing sounds.

"we were married that time and she was pregnant." Junghae said. "I wish Lady Sana told me sooner, I would have left him in his parents bedroom with open throat-" dad nudged his arm and continued the story.

"Lady Sana is a witness but pity her, she can't say anything or else they would kill her like the other maids. Anyways, Noami hated Mirena too, because Mirenas mother, Hanna is a part of the mafia as well. She had alot of money, Noami was jealous of her. She is a gold digger, by the way. Ah, also Hanna was supposed to take you when you were a baby but it was too dangerous to live with her. That's why we gave you to Maria and Nathan." I nodded.

"I see." so, Hanna was the one I was supposed to meet that day when Taehyung told me he found my biological grandmother. I was stupid for running away.

"years on, things got dark and full of hate. Noami didn't want any of those lady alive anymore. She send her men to your mother first, but that night Soma was there, having dinner together. They shot..." dad licks his dry lips off quick. "they shot Mirena and kidnapped Soma. Later, I got home and found Mirena at the brick of death. She told me what happened and we stayed together for a while before she passed away, the ambulance was late too." dad stopped saying anymore. As if he was replaying the memories in his head. Their life was nothing but distressed. I wiped my tear off, hearing Junghae speaking his side story.

"I was home with the young Taehyung when they kidnapped my wife, Soma. They suddenly barged inside with guns and one guy holding my wife captured, a gun over her head, her crying face was afraid they might do anything to Taehyung. They were covered with masks. I couldn't do anything but keep Taehyung behind me. After they warned me to shoot her right in her skull if I don't get on the floor, eventually I did. I listened. She was screaming, screaming at me to take Taehyung and run. I didn't. I couldn't. They captured us on the chair and took a needle, used it on Taehyung who is losing consciousness slowly while they were beating me, using some weapons on us. And so then, they shot Soma on the chest, and then shot me on my stomach. I could smell our blood. It was cold, I was shivering, lost consciousness. They took Taehyung. Then I was saved. But she wasn't. It was too late for her."

"they are brutal..." I sniffed on the tissue, wipping tears away. They didn't deserve any of these. "so, what are you guys planning?" Ying looked at me, Junghae smirked.

"we have many plans. We are good at it."

"and what's my role? I wanna help too-"

"no?" dad shakes his head, laughing. "no, you stay, sweetheart." before I could say anything, A knock was on the door. Mark came inside. He greeted and looks over on me. I awkwardly smiled. He smiles a big one.

"everything is clear now?" I nod. "now we need Taehyung to know the truth!" I agreed. He has to know. I wonder what he is doing right now.

I place my hand on my heart. Taehyung. Whenever I hear his name my heart gets happy.