{16}

Y/n pov

Chan has seriously made my day better. I haven't laughed like that in a enduring time. It's as if we were best friends since young. He even has that something familiar around him yet I don't know what that is.

"How about we go out for a walk and chat?" I haven't been walking around like that with anyone lately. I nodded in excitement. Without worrying about anything, I stood up from my seat with a hand grabbing my wrist. Taehyung glares at Chan.

"who do you think you are? I'm confident that you know she is already married." Taehyung spoke with rage. Chan scratches the back of his head awkwardly.

"I know. But, she didn't had fun in a while. It doesn't kill you if you let her have fun though." I look at him speechless. He just threw a bomb on himself.

"you bastard, know how to talk to me-" Taehyung pulls his collar close to his face. "don't talk casually, bastard! Know your place." Namjoon gets up quickly, pulling Taehyung away. Taehyung takes my hand again and I pushed him from touching me.

"don't." I say backing away. "I'm sorry, Chan. Let's do that next time." I walk away to my room. It's not fair. I missed having my time with new people, I would always meet new people with my mom, we would always talk with a smile on. I let my tears fall. After hearing a knock on my door. I wiped my tears off and walked up to open the door, revealing Taehyung. I took a back step from him when he came in without my permission.

"Ah, Y/n. What are you getting yourself into? Don't you get it? You should listen to what I say." what's wrong with him? Yesterday he was different. Or, he wasn't different at all?

"why should I listen to you?" we were starting at each other.

"because I want you to." he says. "I think you need to listen to my words before you regret it-" I cut his words.

"stop talking to me that way." he shuts his eyes, grabbing my cheeks with one hand.

"Don't cut my words, Y/n. I don't want you to witness my rage side." his hand wasn't rough. It was soft. Seriously, what's wrong with him. He is confusing me... "please, don't make me furious any further." I nodded slowly. I think I need to let it go for my own safety. He slowly moves my hair out of my eye to behind the ear. His fingers was cold. Stupid butterflies playing around amusingly. "why do you hate me?" hate him? I wonder... I wonder why I don't. I didn't say anything. "I will do anything you want, just stop running." he inhaled, backing away. "what are you even running away from?"

"you." I say without hesitating. He pressed his lips into a line. He nods slowly. He is fired up. He backs away and before he touches the door knob, he spoke with his usually deep tone,

"Trust me, darling. You can't." With that he stormed out of the room, leaving me alone.

~

I hear some whispers, but I couldn't even open my eyes, I was too tired. With that i sleept again. Someone was shaken me, I woke up again and see Lady Sana being distressed. I sit straight, staring at her.

"What is wrong?" Lady Sanas face was sorrowful. She couldn't talk, she tries to open her mouth but nothing is coming out. She closed her eyes tightly and pointed out of the door. I stood up and got out of the room to the corridor. She came in front of me, running downstairs and I follow her running. "can you tell me what is going on? I'm starting to get scared." I stopped right away. The sight ahead of me was excruciating yet petrified. It felt as something stepped on heart. How can I react to this horrible sight? I wanna scream my lungs badly. I'm shaking. Tears making their way out. I fall on my knees hard. This hanged man on the ceiling was my father. I screamed out, crying. "do something!" I screamed. "take him down!" I cracked. I couldn't see anything, my tears blocking my view. Jungkook goes and took him down with some help from Namjoon. I ran towards the body, putting his head slowly on my lap. Staring at his closed eyes. I caressed his soft hair slowly. "I'm going to count to three, if you don't open your eyes. You lose." I tell him our game when I was still a kid. This time he lost. My soul knows, it's depressing. My viewing knows yet doesn't belive it. I don't wanna accept the fact that he is gone. My lungs gave up and screamed.

"Y/N!" Taehyungs voice managed to ring into my ears but my screams were louder. I pushed his hands away from me. Taehyung bend down, trying to touch me.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" he did this! It's him! "It's you... Right?" I stuttered.

"NO! I would never try to do that!"

"Don't lie to me!" I cried out.

"LOOK AT ME!" he screams, holds my both shoulders. I look at him glaring.

"I would never do that to your family, Y/n." he speaks clearly.

"Go... away.... from me." I sobbed hard, putting my forehead on my father's head. "don't... touch me... He is gone. He won't come back." I whispered. My eyes starting to close. No, I don't wanna leave. I also wanna stay with you, dad. The next thing I can see was all black. I can't open my eyes. I can't move...

~
Yoongi pov

Taehyung lifted Y/n up and took her to his room. She fainted from crying. Hoseok, Namjoon and Jungkook took the body away and cleaned up. That man was so familiar to me. Have I seen him before? Can't remember. Who could have killed him? My thought was only about the hanged man. I'm sure I have seen him before. I will have to find out his name and see.

"Yoongi?" Jin calls my name. I look at him.

"Yes?"

"I have something to say."

"can't it be later?" I ask.

"it's about, Seo Soojin." I stare at him wide eyed. Seo Soojin?