{33}

Taehyung...whenever I hear your name I get nervous–or is that a happy feeling? I'm not sure exactly. But...am I really starting to fall slowly in love with you?

I snapped out of my inner thoughts, standing up.

"I wanna help." I say with confidence and brave. But immediately got turned down.

"no." Yoongi and Dad said at the same time.

"Seriously? Come on, Yoongi. You even told me I could try and make Taehyung believe us. To know the truth. To try." Yoongi was thinking. Dad sighs looking over at Yoongi as he feels uneasy.

"Alright." My smile widens. Dad looks shocked and disappointed. He was shaking his head repeatedly.

"No, no, no. NO! That's too dangerous for her! We are trying to protect her here!" Yoongi nods with a small smile.

"She could be a real use, dad. She," he points at me. "can make Taehyung listen to her. That's our bonus plan."

"He is right Ying." Taehyungs father, Junghae stepped up and spoke. "Your daughter ain't that bad too. She can handle herself with him."

"I mean, she is his weakne–" swiftly I look for who spoke and see Jin.

"Jin! How is Jungkook?" I try to change what Jin just said. I see Jungkook beside Jin, giving me his awkward stare. I fake my cheerfully tone and say with a 'shut up' look.  "Oh, how is Hoseok and Jimin and Rm, too! Mhm?" Jin gulped and awkwardly looks at the ground.

Somewhere...

"You better make sure the both of them dies. Same goes to Young and his stupid daughter. Hear me?"

"yes, Boss!" the two guards bowed before getting out of the office.

"You will suffer, Junghae, just like your parents. You will all regret this!" Hyun pushed the chair with his foot and smashed the things on the floor from the desk angrily. A knock was heard and Hyun stopped. Taking a deep breath and told them to come inside.

"boss?" One of his men came inside. Hyun stares at him. Waiting for him to speak.

"What are you doing here?" Hyun asks the man. The man fixes his throat and speaks.

"Please let Y/n be my job. I will do well and make sure she lose blood until she is cold." Hyun knew by his words and eyes he wont betray him. And smiling like a psychopath while saying the last line, made it way better for him to trust him.

"Very exciting. Good. I will let her be yours. Don't disappoint me."

"I won't, sir." With that the man leaves.

"this boy better not be bullshitting." Hyun turns his cigarette on and sits on the big chair, laughing.

Meanwhile Taehyung

"what is this place? Never seen it." said Taehyung looking all surprised at the huge mansion.

"this is where Mr. Yang works. According to what your grandfathers guard told me." Says Namjoon looking at the mansion too. Taehyung nods at his words.

"alright then, let's wait for tonight for the attack."

Y/n pov

They are discussing and planing their plans. Then later they will call out for me to tell me what my action is going to be. Not gonna lie, I'm a bit nervous. What if he will hate me? What if he will think I'm lying to him and trying to manipulate him?

"Haaa!" I sigh out, frustrated. Of course he will start to suspect me. He is smart. He isn't just a regular person but a mafia member. A killer. Someone who could kill me maybe– no. I shouldn't think like that. I shake off my negative thoughts and try to focus on my strength and act.

~

The dinner room was full of joys and laughter.

As if they have met each other in a very long time,

Which they wished they did.

As if...Y/n is going to keep smiling.

Which perhaps she isn't going to do that anymore.

~

Taehyung's blood started to boil up. He can't stop imagining meeting the murder of his parents. He is feeling all the emotions. He is scared he might turn into his child self and be a coward. Taehyung looks at his hands. Those hands had beaten guys to death and had held guns and knives–any kind of weapon. Yet, I feel slightly nervous about meeting the murder of my parents. Did I grow not knowing I still lack the strength of bravery? Little did Taehyung know who he is meeting is actually his Father.

"Taehyung?" Namjoon called out his name for the third time. He decided to poke his shoulder and call his name again. Taehyung flinched, blinking his eyes fast, trying to shake the thoughts away.

"Yes? What happened?" Taehyung asks as if nothing happened just now.

"Are you alright? You were off into your own world."

"Ah, yes. I mean, I'm fine. Just thinking about our plans, you know." Namjoon gives him a bottle of cold water. Taehyung thanked him and took it from him. I needed that cold water. Might as well wave my negative thoughts for now.

They were hidden inside their van into the forest which is beside the mansion, surrounded by huge trees. They made sure no one sees them. Meanwhile Jimin and Hoseok are still working on their plan for the attack at midnight. The map is being held up and they are highlighting the important stuff.

"Everything will go to it's plan. Let's hope for the best." Taehyung likes Namjoon's positivity. He gives a small smile and then stops thinking about her.

"yeah, let's hope for the best. Because after this ends, I'm going to get my girl back."

"did you not say you wanted to let her go?–" Namjoon looked confused.

"No. I will make her my real wife this time." Namjoon smiles slightly.