{37}

"How are you feeling?" she asks after adjusting her seat and her whole attention on him only.

"Fine now that you are with me." She giggled and his eyes beamed with her giggling sound. He wish to record her laugh and listen to it whenever he wanted to. "Will you untie me?" She shakes her head as a no.

"Unfortunately I can't do that. That's an order." Taehyung raises an eyebrow.

"And by whose order is that?"

"Junghae's..."

"Ah, not him again." His face is back to hatred toward that man. Before Y/n could speak, Taehyung winched and starts to move his head to the other side.

"Are you alright?" Y/n got worried and stood up towards him.

"Shit. I haven't taken my medication as I should."

"Medicine? For what exactly?" Y/n narrows her eyes as questioning. His head aces even more than before. He starts groaning, moving his head back and to the other sides as if it will ease his pain.

"Wait, where is Jimin and Hoseok?" he says looking around. And spotted Jimin laying on the couch at the corner with his treated arm. "What about Hoseok?" He looks at her again. Jimin scoffs.

"I'm good, thanks for asking about my well being." Jimin sarcastically says with rolling eyes.

"He is guarding outside that door." She told him and he nods.

No one spoke and Jimin was trying not to sleep but failed, he was too tired. Taehyung was having trouble with his head as he needed his medicine. Meanwhile Y/n was overthinking about what might happen afterwards. Hearing a faith groaning, she snapped out from her own thoughts and focused on Taehyung. Her eyes widen seeing Taehyung sweating like crazy.

"Taehyung! Hey, are you alright?" He stares at her with his tired eyes and nods.

"Yes, yes I'm fine. It will eventually go away." The tone was weak, not his usual voice. "It's because I haven't been taking it for such a long time."

"And why is that?" She starts to scold him. "You should always remember to take your medication. I would have reminded you about them if you have told me about you taking medication!"

"You are acting like a wife right now, you know?" As soon as he said that she stopped talking and got flustered.

"Maybe massage will help..." she wanted to run away from his gaze. She walked behind him and started doing the massage job.

"That's a wife acting, too–Ouch!" She pinched at the back of his neck.

"Stop that." He laughs and apologises.

"For real though, you have always been on my mind since the day you left. That is why I forgot to take my medication." Good thing she was behind him. She was blushing hard and her smile is showing.

Being touched by her made him ecstatic. His soft dark brown hair around her fingers made her even blush more and butterflies won't stop playing around her.  After awhile, she called him. Not being answered back, she guessed he was asleep. She stopped massaging him and walked around to see him actually sleeping.

She takes the gun out from under the chair and stares at it. You pull the trigger here, she aims it at the door, and aim it at the opponent. She closes one eye and the other looks through the gun to the door. Focus and baam– A knock at the door made Y/n flinch and puts the gun inside her jeans from the back. She was flustered with what she was doing and looked at Taehyung and Jimin to see if they saw anything and she thanked god they were sleeping.

"Hoseok?" She called him through the door but didn't hear anything from him. She tried again. "Are you there Hoseok?" This time a deep familiar voice spoke. But it was Hoseok's.

"Well, a guy who is called Jungkook is hurt badly. Could anyone from there help him? Hello?" Y/n was hesitating if she should open up or not. But what about Junkook. Ah, why isn't there a peephole on this door! She opens the door only a little bit. She look down and see a body on the floor.

"Get him closer. Let me see his face."

"Angelina?" She flinch at her name. She opens the door further to see him.

"How do you know my name–Daniel?" Daniel was shocked too.

"Y/n? What are you doing here?" He is still alive?

She was speechless and didn't know how to react until she saw Jungkook's face. She gasped and ran towards him on the floor. She tried to shake him but he wouldn't move. He was badly injured. His face was covered in blood and his chest too. She put her ear on his chest and hold her breathe to hear his beating. She started to tear up.

"Thank god it's still beating."

~

After Junkook's treatment Daniel helped Y/n to move Junkook's body on the mattress beside Jimin's couch. She puts the aid kits away, taking her gun back and put it behind her jeans. She faces Daniel again.

"Now, tell me how the hell did you manage to be alive?"

"Being a coward without thinking twice is still a coward." Y/n didn't understand what he meant by that. He sees her confusion expression so he just simple say, "He just didn't kill me. I guess he felt bad and turns out to be kind?" Y/n just smile it off.

Y/n Pov

Daniel was acting strange. Even though we laughed and told many stories about what happened after I thought he died, he was still strange. There is something about that which is off for me. It's like, he is running away from something. I did enjoy his company but this uneasy feeling won't go away whenever I try to laugh it off. I felt uneasy being with him. I asked him how he got here, he just changed the topic quickly.

"nice gun." Daniel said.

"Where were you looking at?" I raise an eyebrow. He laughs while shaking his hands. His eye disappears whenever he smiles, which is of course cute. "No Please, don't get it the wrong way. You know me, I'm not a pervert person."

"I was joking with you." I told him and smile. So suspicious. "Daniel—" he cut me off.

"You know, Y/n." He starts playing with his fingers. "In high school, it was really fun." I nod my head with a small smile. Why is he talking about this?  "especially with you." I chuckled at first but then my smile dropped. With me? Since when did we ever hang out in high school?

"We only hanged out after high school and that's when we became friends?" kinda. I tilted my head in confusion.

"No. I have been knowing you before you met me."

"what?" I frown backing my back a bit.

"haha, well. I had been watching your every move." I got goosebumps all over my skin. I started to sweat. I don't like this. I need to wake Taehyung.

"Uhm, wha–what exactly do you mean, Daniel?" he chuckles again. The chuckled echoed through the whole dark room. "Daniel...you are scaring me!" I yell-whisper. "sorry, sorry." he laughed, putting his hand in the air. I tried to step on Taehyung's feet with my heel. "but for real now," he says getting all unemotional. He stood up and came towards me, my body froze as he got close to my right ear. "try to remember clearly, Y/n. Remember, the dark red range car? But damn your friend saved you from that time. Remember—" I pushed him off of me. Yes, I do remember..

I look at Taehyung's face and it wasn't looking good. He is sick.