{27}

Taehyung got home as soon as possible. He gathered the guys at the work-planning table, ready for discussion. They knew something was not right after seeing Taehyung being furious. Yoongi asked when Y/n wasn't with Taehyung.

"where is your wife?" Yoongi came closer to him to hear his answer. Taehyung stared at Yoongi with an angry face.

"that's what's about." Yoongi couldn't be any more paitence, but luckily RM spoke

"let's first hear Taehyungs story and figure out the plan for it." Taehyung nodded, agreeing. Yoongi tried to calm down a bit.

~

"aaaand...he has her now." As soon when Taehyung finished the story, Yoongi pushed him aggressively, shouting.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH! WHY DIDN'T YOU TAKE HER WITH YOU!?" Taehyung was trying to process what had happened. What's wrong with him? He thought to himself. He scoffed, staring at Yoongi with his unbelievable expression. Instead of fighting back, he asks calmly.

"I notice something-and it doesn't sound pleasant to me. So, yoongi you better tell me if have any feelings for her." Taehyung frowned, waiting for his response. Yoongi was silent. Taehyung takes few steps closer and spoke again, "Do you have any feelings for my wife-I mean, Y/n..?" Taehyung loses his paitence and threw a punch on Yoongis cheek. The punch was so hard he stumbled. Their friends tried to stop them but it didn't help. In the middle of the fight, Yoongi finally speaks,

"I'm her brother, you bastard!" Taehyung froze in his spot, then again pulled him and punch him harder than ever. And that fight no one could ever forget. After the long fight they sat down on the cold floor, catching their breathing.

"why didn't you... tell me? Huh?"

"I didn't want her to know yet... Or maybe I wasn't even ready...Also I wasn't even ready for you to find out yet." Taehyung was speechless and in shock, he needed time to think. After the silent, Yoongi spoke again.

"you butthole. How can... How can you let her be alone with him?"

"don't ask, I don't even know why." Taehyung was nearly to open his heart at that point.

"I gotta admit,.. I'm glad she isn't your wife..."

"why? Well, she doesn't deserve me. I know that. But still."

"Butthole, you probably made her fall for you." Taehyung looks at Yoongi. Something in him wished that.

"I would be glad." Yoongi looks back at him.

"not me. You are too dangerous for her."

"I can change. I can stop that work." Yoongi laughed. Taehyung was being ridiculous.

"you can't. No one can. You have been practicing since forever to get the boss spot. And now you got it, you are a boss Taehyung."

"Yes, I'm the boss and soon I will kill Mr. Yang. After that, maybe... Perhaps... We will get to live in peace." Yoongi thought for himself a while. I heard that name before. He says in his head. But shakes the thoughts away and they both got off the floor. They stop and look at the members, just sitting and watching them silently.

"what?" Yoongi and Taehyung said it at the same time.

"no, nothing! Ha-Ha.." they sarcastically said.

Y/n pov

Before driving off, Mark got a black bag and was about to put it on my head, before doing that I stopped him.

"What are you doing?"

"sorry, but I have to blind you for a while. You can't know the direction." with that he putted the bag on my head which now I couldn't see anything. All dark. I'm scared for life. What does this guy want from me? I wanted to cry, scream, get the hell out from here. This whole time me and Taehyung were in a fake marriage. I don't know how to feel about that. I was mad, yet... Disappointed?

After some long minutes, we arrived. Someone took the bag off of my head. I squint and got out of the van. I stopped, admiring the huge house. So big that it doesn't fit in my eyes. The guard behind me pushed me a little too harsh. I looked at him and back in front walking my way to that big unknown house. As when I stopped at the door, the doors opened by some maids. I was amazed at the view I'm seeing now. So beautiful. I have never seen such a big house with full of old classic things inside.

"beautiful, huh?" I heard a familiar voice. A female. I turned around to see the owner of that voice. Walking down the stairs with long legs and skinny thighs, arms, soft long hair. So stunning. I would be lying saying she is not pretty. As from far away I couldn't recognize her face.

"please this way, ma'am." the guard called, I looked at the way where he was pointing with his hand at. At that moment, I didn't see the lady nor knew her name. When I got inside the office room. There is an old man sitting on that big chair, for a moment I thought it was Taehyung. With his leg on leg. And holding a cigarette. The look on his face wasn't clear if he is one of the kinds or evils. Could he be, Jouan? Marks father? I asked to myself curious.

"please take a seat." I listen to his order. He sign to the guards to leave and they did. Now we are alone face to face. Not lying, I'm scared.

"Y/n...Min Y/n. What a wonderful day. It's such an awesome present today to meet you. You have grown up for good. Seeing you in reality, you are more beautiful." his words with smile on was warm, as he has knowing me for ages.

"I'm sorry but, who are you?" I finally managed to ask. Please let it not be Jouan.

"Junghae." his look was so soft. He is so kind. But at the same time, I don't know if he is really a kind one.

".. Never heard of it." I say with my low tone. He chuckled.

"how about, Mr. Yang?" my eyes got wide open looking at him, waiting for him to explain what he meant. "that's what people call me." he smiled softly looking at me. I was lost for words.