{4}

I'm ready In five minutes. I have to walk inside on the red carpet. I can't marry him, i don't want to. I just wanna go back home to my dad's big arms. A tear leaves my eye, I wiped it away and took a deep breath. I need to run far away from here. I was about to open the window when someone came inside, i let it go quickly and turned around seeing it was Jin.

"woah, you look stunning. " thank god he didn't notice.

"Thanks." I smile, looking down blushing yet relieved he didn't see me trying to climb over the window, damn it, my plan ruined completely. Jin took his arm out to me.

"Mhm?"

"I'm gonna walk you up there." I locked my arm with his. It's too late to try to run away now. Am i really going to marry a stranger? My heart keeps on beating violently As i walk on the red carpet, people whispering happily looking at me, my heart was panicking, not even taking its break. I don't Want To. A tear left my eye but i wiped it away immediately.

"Wait!" Someone shouts, that voice. I looked over my shoulder, discovered my dad. "Sorry I came late." he says, smiling to me. "let me." he was breathing heavily, Jin nod and dad took his arm out, i link my arm around his arm and he guided me towards the aisle, my heart was puming fast. "I'm sorry I'm late." I stare at him trying not to cry.

"It's okay, as long as you are here. But you never told me you wanted to watch my wedding, dad? " I said without a crack in my voice. He only smiled.

"I'm sorry again. He actually didn't let me come. But I begged." I guess he was talking about, Taehyung. I kissed his cheek and smiled. We got up and although I didn't wanted to let go of my dad's arm, however I did it anyway. I was standing in front of him, Taehyung. His face was straight and his eyes was locked on mine, the priest came with the marriage sign papers and started the marriage. I was in my thoughts about escaping when i heard someone whispers making me go back to reality. I searched who it was. It was my dad.

"your turn!" He yell whispered. I glance around people who was waiting for me to sign, I looked at Taehyung he was looking at me already with his cold face. There was still silent, I didn't took the pencil which the priest was holding out for me to take it, he looks at me, says,

"bride, It's your turn to do the signature." I shaked my head. I don't want this. Taehyung moves, comes close to my ear and whispered, letting his breath tickling my ear. Goosebumps gets all over my skin.

"Want your dad to die?" I backed away, looking at him terrified. How dare he to say that? Why isn't anyone helping me? Don't they know it's a forced marriage? I took the pencil and sign on the paper with a tear streaming and cheering was heard. I hate this moment.

"Now you may kiss the bride." priest says.

"What?" my tone leaves my mouth with a weak breath. Taehyung grabs my waist and pushes me towards him. He didn't let his lip touch mine. His lips touched my corner of my lip, but still, he was really close. I didn't like that. I felt my chest heat. The people cheered loudly and whistling. After he let go, he smirks.

"the bride is blushing!" Jimin yelled whistling. I gave him my dead glare look to him, he glares back, mumbles, 'Don't do that.' I rolled my eyes and search for my dad. He wasn't there. I looked around and saw him exist the door. I looked at Taehyung who was greeting people. I followed my dad. I called out for him when we stepped to the passage, there wasn't anyone, only us.

"Where are you going?" He gives me his sadness eyes look.

"Far away...from you." I was left with a question look.

"Dad, what are you saying? It's not a joke time–"

"I'm not joking. I'm grave at this point, y/n." My tears open up, streaming down on my cheek.

"What do you mean? What are you even saying?!" I shouted.

"I'm gonna travel away from here...that's our last farewell." He turned around continuing walking over to the door.

"What–wait!" I followed his steps after him outside. "you can't just leave me like mom did! You can't just leave me with a stranger! You just can't! You are my everything! My best friend, My father!" I yelled crying. He stops on his track, focusing on me with a sorrowful expression. "Please! I can't handle this! Please, stop." I pleaded. The tears pushing each drop. He gave me his last weak smile before turning to the car, getting inside and the driver gets ready to starts the energy. "No! Wait, don't leave!" I screamed running behind the car. "Please don't–ah!" I fell and stood up again. I was about to run to follow him but the guards stopped me, holding on me tightly. "Don't let him go!" The car left my sight. "No!" I collapsed on the floor, the guards looked pity. I'm hurt. Since mom left the world, I was left alone being lonely. And that's how me and father became closer.

Flashback ten years ago

"Y/N!" Dad called me from outside the door. I didn't answer. I lost my appetite for speaking when mom passed away. I was only nine years old. Dad open the door peeking on me, he smiled when we made eye contact, I smiled weakly. "It's hot outside. Mhm, shouldn't we go out and get some ice-cream?" I looked up at him, first time in forever he had asked me to go hang out with him. I nodded happily and ran up to him, giving him my best hug.

"you mean it?" I asked in a low tone yet cracked a little.

"Of course! And watch a movie when we come back and... What more? Ah! Popcorn!" I smiled and hugged him again.

"Thank you." i whispered.

Present

Remembering those memories how we got more closer, make me go panick. I can't live without him. The one who supported me and always was on my side. I screamed, taking it all Out.

"Why is this life so cruel?! Why?!" I scream cry. "why do you have to leave me like she did?! Now who is going to be here beside me?!" My voice cracked and I sobbed hard. I mumble, hit my chest. "it's painful."