{18}

"I know you are trying to commit something." she says standing up, gazing down on me with her hard gaze. I blinked at her with my question look yet dumbfounded. My throat won't let me speak. Her smile is gone, The devil got the best of her. She grabs my arm, dragging me up forcibly with her both hands on my shoulder. "listen to me carefully, I don't know why Taehyung, my beloved boy, decided to marry you, a looking innocent girl which possibly is hidden something."

"what are you talking about?" I nervously laugh with small breath.

"do not play with me." she glares at me. "If you are after something, say it!" I groan from pain, her nails are digging in my skin. I tried to move away from her. She shoved herself away with a small gasp and fell. My eyes wide and Taehyung made his way past me to pick her up. She did this on purpose... I was standing there like an idiot. Taehyung stares at me with bloody stare. I felt my heart drop. No, don't look at me like that. I shake my head slowly.

"what the hell?" he yells. His grandfather came quickly beside his wife's side.

"I was trying to calm you down!" she pleased. I couldn't belive it. "why would you push me?"

"what are you talking about?" I say again. "it was you who–"

"enough!" Taehyung stood up taking my hand harshly after he apologize to his grandparents.

"I didn't do it!" I told him after he made me get inside the car. He drove off.

"unbelievable!" he was shaking his head. "don't you have any respect?" he spoke with rage. "You don't know how difficult it was to raise me by her own hands." he was driving fast.

"Taehyung, the speed!" I say clenching my teeth.

"You freaking pushed an old woman! How could you do that?! You have no shame?!" he hit the wheel. "In this world I have only two important people, my parents and second, my grandparents! Put that in mind!"

"I didn't do it!" I scream as he screams back.

"do not lie!" I frustratedly look out of the window. This won't help. He needs to calm down first.

He stopped the car, getting off. I got out of the car, following behind him. We were at the beach. His palm was on his forehead furiously.

"Get back in. I do not wish to see you." he says carefully.

"Taehyung... Believe me." I whsipser. He broke his words and turned to face me. He was silent, as if waiting for my talks. "she instantly starts speaking words that weren't making any sense to me, it made me confused." I say carefully for him to hear me. He didn't say anything, only staring at me. "Taehyung... I did not push her. Believe me."

"so, you are telling me she is lying?" his eyes where beginning to get bloody. I shake my head. He spoke before I could. "I saw her fall, you didn't do anything. She said she was trying to help you with whatever she was doing." I stare down. Why did she do that to me? She was trying to do something on me. I hate this. I try not to cry, it's not worth it.

"I said what I said." I stare back up. "I did not push her."

"admit it."

"want me to admit something that will become a lie? I'm already telling you, I didn't push her!"

"I said I saw it!"

"What did you see?" I start breathing heavy from anger. "did you see my hands on her? Did you see me push her? No. You only saw her fall!" I close my eyes and open them, he was silent. "Taehyung, she was pulling something."

"I won't allow you to talk about her like that." he says serious.

"and I won't allow you to think I'm a liar, Taehyung." I said back.

"but you are. At least that's what I believe now." before I could say anything, he cuts me off. "you have a brother." what? I title my head confused. "sorry to break it to you like that. But I'm serious."

"what?"

"I have been hiding this from you." Is he telling the truth? Do I really have a brother?

"a brother..." I mumble. I was in shock that I don't know how to react exactly.

"and I know about your parents death." he knows... Of course he does. He is the mafia boss after all. This makes me sick again. He knows all about me yet he doesn't tell me. I stare at him.

"why were you hiding all of this from me?" he ignores me. "why did you even marry me?" my tone cracked. He hesitant before answering.

"for a revenge."

"revenge? What revenge?" I ask narrowing at him.

"that's enough for you to know." I laughed unbelievably.

"what more is there I need to know?" I clenched my teeth. It's frustrating, it's disgusting, I hate it. I hate how I'm stuck here with him. He left the keys in the car. Right. Without thinking I walk back and sit inside on my seat after closing the door. I quickly jumped on driving seat and turned the car on. I heard Taehyungs screams as I drive off.