{36}

Y/n's father won't let that happen to his friend which is why he took Yoongi's gun and point it at Taehyung furiously. How dare I aim this gun at him. Is what he told himself.

"Y/n. Move, now." she looks at her father, shaking her head."Move!" his yell made her close her eyes tightly.

"None of you will shot!" She screams. She was trembling. Scared anyone will be harmed. Her dad pushed her aside a bit with a soft, sorry, whisper.

"Now, give me my friend." he threatened him. Taehyung's resting face was bored. Like he wasn't shaken up by him.

"what if I won't?" Taehyung didn't aim his gun at the elder one in front of him. Taehyung's words made the older turn his gun towards Jimin, who was still holding Junghaes left arm. While Hoseok on the right side.

"now, will you? "the dad said carefully looking into his eyes. Taehyung wasn't too happy with his behavior. He didn't let Taehyung speak and shoot on Jimin's arm.

"Argh!" he groaned letting go of Junghaes arm and holding on his injured arm.

"Jimin!" Hoseok let go of the man's arm too, he ran towards his friend who was now on the floor.

"now I see this, I wonder if they really are doing their jobs properly." Taehyung was cursing under his breath. His plan was ruined, all ruined. He was glaring at him.

"oh, come on! Don't look at me like that. It will hurt my feelings." the elder speaks sarcastically. He wasn't lying if he didn't feel bad for the poor boy who he just shoot. He kinda knows him since his birth. He does know all of them. Thinking about that makes him smile a little. He walks toward Junghae who just groaned, waking up slowly. Taehyung didn't stop him. He was thinking what's his next plan will be. But he couldn't take Y/n off of his mind for a second. Can't believe her father did this and I let him.

"Someone's here." Junghae said to Ying who approached him.

"I know, it's your son." Taehyung flinches and feels a bit cringe.

"no, Ying. Someone else's here."

"it was Jimin and Hoseok who put the syringe -"

"no, Ying. I'm talking about the spies. Someone else is here." Now Ying wide his eyes. Looking around the room. He gulps.

"could it be, him?" Junghae nod his head a bit.

"I think so. Hide Y/n inside the basement, Soojin will probably take care of her." Ying nod and took his arm around his neck, helping him getting up. Junghae's heart beat was getting faster as seeing his growing up son in front of him. The glare of his own son hurts him. His own son hates him, they made him hate his own father. But he was only a poor boy who didn't know the untold truth.

"Taehyung..." he mumbled his sons name as they were face to face now. He slowly touched his sons cheek. Taehyung flinched a bit but within the moment he jerked his father's hand away from him.

"do not touch me." he says, gritting his teeth before he walked away to get Jimin off the floor. Y/n wanted to be with Taehyung and tell him that he is really his father but he just won't listen and she was hesitating to approach him.

"if today I can't kill you, it may be another day. So prepare yourself for your death." he said facing his back towards him. He was helping Hoseok getting Jimin up.

"You are getting nowhere." Said Junghae looking at his son who chuckled.

"as if you are the boss." he said shooting him a glare. Being a father he shoot back a glare to his son. Like father like son.

"there are some spies that aren't from your team, which I know they aren't. They could kill anyone here. They may even be spying on us now. You Better listen to me." Seeing him serious without fear, he wanted to listen to him but the stubborn he is, he won't.

"You should say that to your friend and the one who is with you. Not to me." with that he was about to storm out from the room with his guys. But his father didn't let him, he quickly grabbed his neck from the back and did a thing which made Him lose consciousness. Yoongi wide his eyes with Hoseok and Jimin. Jimin groaned from the scene he saw now.

"Great. How the hell did you do that?!" he whines out. While Y/n lowkey was happy that someone was stronger than her mafia man.

~

"shush!" Soojin hushed Jin who was talking about her being lying none stop.

"and then you say to me that you wanna help–"she puts her tiny palm on his lips to shut him up, she glared and whispered to him in low tone, in fact; she was too close which low-key made him blush.

"someone is here!" he rolled his eyes then nod. She took her hand away and got to the edge of the rooftop, seeing two guys talking while holding a gun and getting their knifes ready. She spotted one of them as her eyes was focused. "hey, you see that guy with a hat on?" Jin nodded looking at him.

"damn, his hat is cool." Soojin made a poker face. "Ehem, Please continue." Jin didn't believe her yet but he was waiting for a proof moment, to see if she was right. Low-key he is enjoying his time with her. "We need to take his weapon." Seokjin stares at her.

"Why? We have enough–"

"No. I want this one." She told him firmly. And it hit him, she likes it.

"Ah, I see. Well, I like his hat."

~

Y/n agreed right away to be inside the basement with Taehyung being unconscious. And let's not forget Jimin too.

"take this." Yoongi gave her his extra black gun to her, and told her how to use it. She hesitate to take it at first.

"You promised to let me help you." she glared at Yoongi and so her father who was trying to avoid her gaze.

"well, you see it didn't go as planned. And what's wrong with staying with Taehyung? You are helping, though?" he said smiling. Her father was smiling as well to make her feel better. She sigh with a small nod.

After getting themselves ready, Junghae finally feeling much better now that he can fight. With that they left, not after when father kissed Y/ns forehead first. As they close the door, she sat on the small chair while looking at Taehyung who is tied up at the big chair. She sigh deeply. Some minutes ran, while she was spacing out in her own world.

"what's wrong?" being a scary cat she is, she flinched at the sudden deep voice no other than her man.