Ch•5

Edited

Travis p•o•v

Buzzz* I look at my phone to see the notification.

Dad~ where the fuk aare ypu? I ignored his typos and didn't answer.

Dad~ answer mr you faggot

Hello

I'm takigg to you.

'No I'm not going home he's drunk.' I say to myself as I continue to finish the last of my pizza. "are you okay?"

"Hum..oh yeah I'm fine. " "it's getting quite late are you going home or do you Wanna stay here for the night."

"You mean like a sleep over that's gay."

"Trav,you know not everything is gay, soo is that a yes?"

I ignore the fluttering in my stomach as sal give me a nickname "If it isn't much trouble?" I say more as a question

"no it's fine I'll sleep on the floor you can take the bed." He gets up and starts cleaning the floor to make space for him to sleep. "No it's your bed I can take the floor."

"your my guest so-"

"We can share." I blurt out a thick blush spreads across my face. "N-no gay shit though, I'll beat your ass."

"not one gay thought in me head." sal says laughing a bit.

"Good." Sal went and got a few more blankets and pillows from the hallway closet.

"Do you mind if I sleep on the open edge? I don't like sleeping by the wall." Sal asks

"Yeah go ahead." (For some reason I feel like I'm making Travis too nice. I still have no doubt that I made him too nice in any of my books.)

We get settled and he goes to turn off the light.

"do you need anything before we go to bed?"

"No I'm good." He calls gizmo to the bed and picks him up to lay on the bed.

3rd person p•o•v

Sal turns off the light now it's pitch black in the room. The sound of his prosthetic clicking and a sound of something dropping in water. He gets under the covers and starts petting gizmos tummy making him purr. "that's not sleeping." "I can't just close my eyes and poof I'm asleep." (I hate how some of my friends fall asleep so fast I'm always the last one to. And I'm just there like wow.)

Travis turns on to his back and sal props his head in his hand.

"why are you against the thought of the same genders being together.?"

Travis p•o•v

I look at him squinting my eyes to try and focus them on his face. When I can't I give up.

"why are you against the thought of the same genders being together?"

"Because it's a sin and god will never love Them."

"how so?" "It's not right."

Sal shifts around a bit till he's face at the door.

"I don't see how it's a sin, good night."

He says and I can hear a tint of anger in his voice. "Good night."

(one of my friends said that it's a sin to wear mixed fabrics is a sin. Is it really? I know nothing about this stuff.)

About 3 hours in of sleep I get awoken by sal crying In his sleep. He starts tossing and turning he finally stops I go to try and fall back asleep but I feel a body press up against mine. A head lays on my chest and a leg over mine

. A blush rushes to my face and my heart starts beating fast I take deep breaths as to calm myself. This is wrong...this is soo wrong.... not how a boy should feel this is a sin. This......feeling is great. I hang my arms over him. He gets the hiccups from his crying. I'm prying he doesn't wake up from them. The sound is adorable it's like a mouse squeaking. The faint smell of vanilla fills my nose. I fall into one of the best sleeps I had in years.

Sal's p•o•v

Morning rolls around and I wake up to find I'm in Travis arms. Confusion hits me hard and I go to get away from him just to be pulled back more. 'Yeah I'm the one to get told not to do gay shit.' I say in my head. I try once again and succeed. I tiptoe to the door and open it without making a sound. I close the door making a small clicking noise,I go to the kitchen seeing another note from my dad.

~The note~

>•I put some money on the card for you to go get some food and snacks I won't be back for a while. Sorry bud. I know it sucks with the new jobs and all but it pays the bills. I saw you asleep with that guy. No funny Business young man. Gizmo seems to like him. Anyway don't get into too much trouble I asked Lisa to keep an eye on you.•<

*Love dad*

I get a glass of water and go to lift my prosthetic just to realize I left it in the room. I go back to get it but hear movement. I hide my face in my shirt and open the door to get my glass eye and prosthetic tuning out and run to the bathroom.

(Ha you thought I was gonna have Travis see his face ha bish you guessing. Jk jk soon)

*•^•*•^•*•^•*•^•*•^•*•^•*•^•*•^•*•^•*•^•*•^•*•^•*•^•*•^•*•

That is it for today see ya next chappi lads and laddies and my non binary yetis good day to y'all.

*•^•*•^•*•^•*•^•*•^•*•^•*•^•*•^•*•^•*•^•*•^•*•^•*•^•*•^•*•

I don't see how this book was able to be considered gosh i made so many mistakes i'm legit crying. T^T