Ch•9

(I think book will be in Travis POV till told so) 
"Ah here my son is now" I think her name was Lisa. said a bit overjoyed. "Hi Larry.....and Larry's friend" mother says says nicely "hi mrs.phelps" Larry says a bit louder than a mumble. "Lar bear come sit with us" Travis looks at Larry with a smirk and mouths lar bear. You can tell that sal is trying to hold in a laugh. He stomps over to where I'm sitting and flops on the couch. Mom and her friend continue talking and me and pinocchio keep quietly throwing insults at on another that is till dear ol sally boy tell us to stop "Larry I have to go feed gizmo" " okay I'll come with" not knowing that my mom was listening "trav sweetheart why don't you go with them" "no I'm good I'll stay here" I say putting up my hands "okay let me say,this go with them now" she gives me the clenched teeth voice. "y-yes ma'am" I say we all three stand up I open the door and walk to the elevator "Larry you know gizmo doesn't like you why did you come" "I don't know" he says the elevator stops and we step out and go to sals door. Sal unlocks his door and we go inside "gizmo" sal says in a baby voice  gizmo comes running out of the bathroom and stops in front of sal, sal bends down to pick him up but gizmo runs to me. So I pick him up sal stands up and crosses his arms. "I thought we went over this." "What can I say he likes me more" I say sticking out my tongue and puffing out my cheeks. I pet gizmo and go sit on the couch Larry sits next to me and gizmo hisses at Larry “shut up you cat!" "HEY,! DONT BE MEAN TO MY CAT LAR BEAR!" sal yells from the kitchen "yeah Lar bear don't be so mean" "oh shut up "hey do you guys wanna Watch a movie" sal asks "yeah I'm down" Larry says grabbing the remote "sal walks in to the living room and looks at me and tilts his head "yeah I guess" "okay imma go take a quick shower don't kill each other." As he walks to the bathroom I might have looked at his ass. That earned me a remote being thrown at me. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR.YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!" "Do NOT look at sal's ass" I blush from embarrassment "you're not the boss of me." It's quite for a little other than the sound of the tv I text ma to tell her I'll be at sal's for a bit she doesn't answer that's wired she usually text back right away.  I don't think much of it sal comes out of the shower. "Okay what are we gonna watch" he clasped his hands together "let's watch a horror movie" Larry suggests looking at me with a smirk. " okay any suggestions?" "Hum how about jeepers creepers" I suggest (ah a classic just kidding that movie scared the buffer nuggets out of me. Still dose to this day but i'm more scared of freddy krueger. Childhood trama. ) "okay" sal says "imma make a little bed on the floor Larry wanna make popcorn please?"  "Yeah of course" he gets up and goes to the kitchen "Travis will you help me with the bed?" "Yeah one sek" I set gizmo where I was sitting and go to sal's room and help him with getting the covers off his bed. 
)-)-)-)-)-)-)-)-)-)-)-le time skip I'm too lazy )-)-)-)-)-)-)-)-)-)-)-)-)
We got done watching the movie sal and Larry both fell asleep at some point of the movie sal had snuggled up to me i move around to get more comfortable and his breathing was loud do to the Prosthetic "that must be uncomfortable" I say to my self, "it is"sal says in a sleepy voice I jump a bit "you can take it off" "no" "why not" "because you will hate me" I lean close to his ear and whisper (it's free real estate (jbsfuiad OMG i forgot i put this and i choked on my soda) "I would never hate you. We have gone over this, Sal I've seen your face before."
Sal's POV 
"I would never hate you.we have gone over this, Sal I've seen your face before." I hear the sound of my prosthetic being unbuckled. I cover my face with my hands. I feel my hands being pulled from my face. "How can I hate someone so perfect" his hands cup my face and the next thing I know his lips are dancing with mine. The kiss was short but sweet (just like sal short and sweet) he lays his head on my chest and covers us up with a blanket and just like that we were out.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Bit longer than normal but hope you enjoyed it have a good day lads and ladies and the nonbinary yetis
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Does anybody remember that one unreleased song by melanie martinez you love i? I loved that song. What happened to it?