Ch•31

Me and Sal dropped willow off at school and went to go talk to the principal. And can I say when sal goes mommy mode it is the scariest thing in the world. We go home and I start getting ready to head off to work.
As I park in my usual spot I walk into the building and sit in my office what do I work as I don't fucking know all I know is I handle a shit load of paper work.
My boss comes into my office. "Hey, phelps." "Yes Mr. Glunt?" I say looking up at him he walks closer to me and sits on one of my extra chairs propping his feet on my desk.
"You're the youngest but you work the hardest seeing that you're so young I was kinda expecting you to slack off why aren't you?" "I don't know I was raised to put one hundred and ten percent in everything I do."
"Well as in favor of you I will be throwing a company party in your favor, well I'm off I'll send all the details later have a good day and keep up the good work my boy.......oh and I'm expecting you to bring your girlfriend."
"I don't have a girlfriend...I have a boyfriend." I was literally expecting him to fire me right then and there. "Oh, well I'm hoping to see your boyfriend." Then he walked out the door he didn't even seem mad.
(from this point on I'm writing on my laptop so sorry for all the mistakes i don't know how to spell I also just realized how slow I type on a laptop)
(still don't know how to spell but i can type faster on the laptop)
me and one of my work buddies go out for lunch, we head out in his car I get a text from sal saying that we need to go shopping for willow she needs new clothes and we need more food. I'm so glad I don't have to pay any bills or at least for now I still pay for my car and all the food Larry is helping out with that.
it kinda scares me at how me and larry gotten along we have become best buds, i'm planning on taking sal out for dinner and to pop a question i'm nervous about him saying no but isn't everybody that is ready to spend the rest of their life with someone they love and hope that they feel the same way.
I've got a lovely ring. He has told me he hates huge diamonds on rings so I did what I thought was good and got one with his birthstone and little diamonds .
(I was informed on sal's birthday it was December 20 thank you to the person that told me..)
I have already asked ash and larry to babysit willow and I'll pay them back. they said i didn't have too but i will find a way to i'm not just gonna let that slide, the date is planned out like a picnic i will go get some food from the store i don't have a lot of time after work but i'll have a good two hours to get it all setup then go pick up sal.
I finished off the work that I had to get done and clocked out. I rush down to my car and text Sal. He should be home by now with willow. Larry drove them. I think I'm not sure I got my bag out. I got my extra clothes in and rushed back into the building to change into something more casual than a suite.
I get back in my car and drive off to a store near the place I picked to have our little date, as I get some drinks and food I grab a little blanket and pay for it all. "I forgot a basket" I say to myself as I run out of my car running back inside grabbing the basket paying for it. I go back to my car, set the food in the basket and head off to the spot, "I made sure to tell Sally not get fancy.....right?" I stopped at a stoplight pulling my phone to reread the messages I sent "okay I did." "i need to stop talking to myself. People are gonna think that i'm crazy."
as i get to the spot i pull up the hill putting the car in to park, i look at the time seeing i only have 1 hour and 30 minutes to set it all up and still go get sally. I set it all up and hop back into my car heading off to get sal, as I pull up to the house I see one more kid than I should see. I get out of the car and walk in the house a bit confused. I see sal talking to an elderly lady. "i'll talk to him about it. I'm sorry that you were put in a situation like that. that must suck." Sal says I start listening more to the conversation "I love the kids dearly but look at me i ran my course and don't think i can go any longer." "no i understand." "You're a good seed young one it was lovely meeting you." "lovely meeting you as well, mrs.phelow." the elderly lady stands up and spots me "hello young man." "hello mrs.phelow." i say giving a small wave
"Come on Omia,dont wanna keep grandpa waiting now do we." "no nanna, bye willow" "BYE OMIA." willow says as they close the door, i look at sal with a face that say explain what just happened. "i'll tell you later." "okay, anyway are you ready to go?" "yeah let me slip on my shoes.
we say bye to willow and ash. i get a good look at sal hes wearing a nice short maroon jacket that says bon appetit and high wasted riped black jeans with black convers, me on the other hand im wearing blue jeans a bit torn at the knee and a black shirt that says fuck off in fancy lettering.
as I pull up to the hill I put the car in park and tell sal to get the fuck out.........just kidding not like that I just said were here.

SALLY BOYS POINT OF VIEW
as travis walks over to me and covers the eyes sockets of my prosthetic. "oh okay then." "walk" was all Travis said so I did so, "okay stop" I stop in my tracks and he drops his hands from my eye(s?) "aww, travis this is so cute" I say putting my hand up to my chest I go over to the blanket and sit down patting the spot next to me he comes and sits next to me I cross my legs In front of me and Travis takes that as a sign to use my legs as a personal pillow. " i'm not a pillow." "And I'm not a bed yet i still have to deal with a sleepy sal lying on me......not that I have a problem with it, my point is if I'm your bed then your my pillow." I smile and look down at travis "whatever" I shake my head leaning over him getting the basket seeing what he got. I pull out the bag of grapes and take off my prosthetic.
I eat a couple and decide to start feeding Travis some. I put one in front of his face and he goes to grab it but I slap away his hand and shake my head, he confusingly opens his mouth. I place the grape in his mouth and he eats it. I continue to feed him and myself until we finish the bag, we eat a couple of other things and when we are done with it I put the trash to the side. The sun set I rush over to the end of the little cliff I watch the sun set in aww. " Travis this is the most beautiful sun set I've ever seen." I look back at Travis expecting to see him on the blanket but I don't see him I look to the the other side of me and see him on one knee. "what are you doing?" I ask. He reaches into his pocket and pull's out a small box.
I look at the box then to him. "Sal we have been together for 3 and a half years. I feel that our relationship should go to the next level, will you do me the honor of marrying me."
"yes" "wait really?" "YES!" I say he stands up and I throw my arms around his neck. we share a passionate kiss, we break from the kiss and he places the ring on my finger.

(WHAT THE HELL IT TOOK ME ALMOST 3 HOURS TO WRITE OMG IM A SLOW ASS TYPER, anywho I hope this made up for not posting yesterday but likewise have a great day lads and ladies and the nonbinary getties)

(whos your favorite band and singer? I don't have a favorite band. But melanie martinez is my favorite singer.)