Ch•22

Me and sal cleaned up our house so my father has no reason to get mad. Mom is gonna drop willow off in a little. We finished and sit down for a moment. I hear the doorbell ring I go open the door. "hi." "hi." it's kind of awkward talking to my father. I've never really had a real conversation with him, I invite him in and we go to the dining room and sit at the table.
SAL's POV
As Travis and his dad talk I stay in the living room and wait for willow that was my plan at least until I was called by travis. "yeah" I say walking to him he motions for me to sit down. I take a seat next to him. "father this is sal my........my boyfriend" I look up and give a small wave to his dad. He looks at me and I see a small smile "hi sal? my name is Adam.(just noticed that I could have totally named river eve and it would have been adam and eve....*SNORTS* i still laugh at this i have dumb hummor ) "Hi Adam, nice to meat you" I say quietly "dose he make you happy." Travis's father says to him "more than anyone ever can." travis says grabbing my hand under the table I look up at him giving a smile that he can't see. I hear a knock on the door I go answer it.
"larry what are you doing here." " travis mom asked if I can drop off willow because she doesn't wanna talk to someone." "oh okay. Is she in the car?" "no she fell out on the way over here, duh she's in the car." I go outside to larry's car, the sidewalk slightly burning my feet from the lack of shoes. I go to the back door opening it seeing a very happy willow.(I may be the only one to think that larry would drive a van.anyone agree) "DADDY......where's papa." She says the last part a bit sad "he's inside." I get her and her bag she hangs on to me for dear life. "are you gonna stay for lunch or are you gonna go hang out with your girlfriend." I say "ash is not my girlfriend." "I never said ash's name.......busted." "UGH SHUT UP SAL." I laugh and walk away.
as we go inside willow runs around the house trying to find travis. I watch her run around the house un till she gave up running too me." I can't find papa." "that because he's in the dining room silly girl." I say walking over too where travis is willow runs in and almost pushes him off the chair trying to give him a hug. "easy there little missy." Travis says, picking her up, setting her on his knee, I go back to where I was sitting. "this is willow." Travis says to his father. "whos that,he looks like you is he you from the future?"
TRAVI'S POV
"No willow that's my father." "Hi there little one" my father says to willow "oh,hi." She says with a little wave. "Willow wanna help me make lunch." Sal says "yes please." They go to the kitchen and start on whatever they're gonna make. "It's almost been a full year and you have your life together better than I do, I know what I've done was wrong it wasn't right to push you around, I don't know what I have to do to get you forgiveness but I will do it,your-" "just be apart of my life except who I am, I want you to be apart of my small family. That's all I ask of you, say your sorry to mom try and make things right."
As my dad leaves he calls out bye and I go back into the house and pick up willow spinning her around. "I've missed you little missy." (That's his nickname for her) I say hugging her close we all huddled up on the couch and watched some movies.
If this is how my life will be I never wanna change a thing.
(Thank you guys for reading I hope you like this book I hope you all know that this book will be going a lot faster in the time if that makes sense but as always have a good day lads and ladies and nonbinary yetis)