Ch•26

As we got ash and Larry moved in. Not knowing ash owns a dog not that I hate them or anything,I just wanted a heads up, as sal's rushing around to make breakfast and get willow dressed for school I'm getting ready for work. I could not get my tie right for the life of me I guess sal saw and laughed a bit. "Here let me help you," He says, gripping my tie. As he finished he put his hand on my chest slowly rising to my neck to pull me down into a kiss full of love.
He pulls away and I smile "have a good day at work and I'll see you after." "See you and I'll most likely come home around 3 so I'll pick up willow. "Okay." His hands drop to his side and he goes back to the kitchen I'm guessing.
SAL'S POV
As I give Travis one last kiss as he goes off to work I go back into the kitchen and continue to finish breakfast. 
———————
As Larry leaves for his job (no idea where someone like Larry would work Maybe hot topic or a band shop. I still stand by this WHERE WOULD LARRY WORK!?!?!?!?) 
Me ash and willow are still at home waiting for it to be time to take willow to school. "Would you and Ziggy like to join me and willow." I say I thought that I would be kind of scared of him (fyi I'm talking about the dog ziggy is his name.) from my past but I guess not.
"Yeah the walk would be nice." She says hopping up from the couch. I put my prosthetic back on and got mine and willows shoes on. I grab her jacket slipping it around her along with her bag "you don't have mr. bun bun do you." I ask her we let her keep him because she did that one thing kids do when they want something. and it was a house bunny telling from his black and white fur "No daddy he's still in my room." He says like she's annoyed at the topic "don't get sassy with me little miss sassy pants." As we finished our conversation, Ash came down with a leashed ziggy. We start to walk to willows school.

As we walk to the school entrance I say bye to Willow and tell her that Travis will be getting her after school. "WILLY OH." i hear someone shout as she gets pulled into a hug by a girl. "Daddy!  this is hazel she's my friend!" hi there" i wave to the dirty blond next to willow "okay by daddy love you"  she says hugging me i lift her up and she kisses my prosthetic cheek, i hug her back and she lets go running inside with the other girl.
as me and ash are walking back home in our pj's she decides to break the silence "how is it" "hum." "How is it like having your little family? You guys look so happy and not a care in the world." "to be honest i love it, i love willow she is technical my daughter but i haven't signed the paper yet i just wanna make sure that me and travis are in a good space before i do so i don't do anything wrong" 
"well from what i see you and travis will be going for a while and as much as larry didn't approve he was hoping you and travis stay together he says he's happy to see you two together he also likes willow and all he was asking me questions about if i would rather adopt or have my own kids, in my opinion i would rather adopt i have a cousin that is adopted and her story of what happened before she was adopted is sad and i don't wanna see other kids go threw it." do you guys plan on adopting anytime soon?"
"maybe we don't know yet." as we make it back to the house we go into to the house and watch some tv. As some time passes I get up to go check on the little bunny in its basket. We haven't gotten a cage yet. I think imma do that. I go to mine and Travis bed room and get some clothes ready to take a shower.
Before I do that I decided to ask Ash if she would like to go to the shop with me. She says yes I tell her to get ready she does so and I do the same. I decided to just put my hair in a bun on top of my head and let two pieces fall on either side of my face.
(Outfits up top and ash is the whole outfit and sal's it the other)
We left ziggy at home and walked to the pet store. As we walked we stopped and got something to drink. Putting the straw under my prosthetic to drink so I don't have take it off. We walk into the store and I'm hit in the face with a lot of new smells. We ask where all the bunny stuff is and a lady shows us I look around grabbing some stuff deciding to get a basket so I don't half to carry it all.
(I KEPT SAYING HALF INSTEAD OF HAVE BC THAT'S HOW I SAY HAVE!!!!
I got willow new cage, one that Ash said was good. I'm trusting her. And some little shaving things to put at the bottom I get some hay stuff and a water bottle with a little ball thing at the end I get a body harness for the bunny so willow can take him outside they had this knitting  thing where you can put writing on a small blanket I thought it was cute so I got one and put MR.Bun Bun with a black mustache under it I look around and see that I found myself at the end of the aisle I get some snacks for the furry friend and call it good we pay for the stuff and put it in a bag that I brought with looking at the time it's around two.
As we get back i unlock the door and see a bunny that has escaped its bucket. "Mr.bun bun you should not be out" I say closing the door and picking him up "Well I'm glad to see you are doing lot better. I go to the kitchen and look in the fridge to get some lettuce for him I set him down in the living room and hand him the lettuces I pull out all the stuff for the pet shop .
And I started putting the cage together pitching myself a couple of times. Ash laughs every time I throw my prosthetic on the table to be able to actually see what I'm doing, I finish the cage and go set it on one of her dressers I put some fluff in it and throw the food and water thing in there after filling up the water.
I put the rest of the stuff in a spare drawer and left it open so she can see it, I grab Mr.Bun bun and put him in the cage and wobble my way to the living area and prop my feet on the coffee table just as I get comfortable my phone rings. "Ughhhh" I say, throwing my head back I pick up the phone "hello?" I say
The words I thought I would never hear come through the phone.
"Hi this. mrs.west from the nursing office and I'm calling to tell mr.and mrs.phelps that your daughter hurt herself badly on the play area she is currently being sent to the er at (insert hospital)"
I hang up the phone and immediately call Travis.

_thank you for reading_

(me as a parent, 
-hi is this shanya i'm calling about your kid they hurt themselves on the playground.
Me~.............
-there on their way to the hospital?
-are you gonna talk?
Me~.............
-ill just call your husband.
(and thats on not being able to talk to anybody.) 
(Holo I'm back and I hope y'all didn't miss me too much I feel better just a small cough and a scratchy throat, have a good day lads and ladies and the non binary yetis )
(I'm keeping all the original endnote things.)