Ch•17

Sal's POV
I wake up feeling a slight pain in my lower half. Looking around I sit up checking the time it's 9am I look down seeing Travis I recalled what had happened last night making me blush.
I get up and slide on one of my oversized shirts. I head out into the living room seeing everyone still asleep.
"Hey bud looks like you had a party" i jump looking in the direction of the voice
"Yeah I said we should celebrate because we graduated high school." I say to my dad
"What do you plan on doing with your life now? I don't want you in my house forever. You need a life as much as I love you bud you get on my nerves sometimes."
"I was gonna move in with one of my friends' house once he gets the application filed."
"Is it that Travis boy?" He says a bit serious witch scared me in all honesty
"Y-Yeah he took in this girl named willow and I got attached to her so now she's like apart of my family."
"I see Lisa told me."
"You and Lisa talk?"
"Um o-only about y-you it's n-nothing like t-that!" He says blushing a bit i laughed at this
"It's good that you're getting out there pops you know ever since mom you haven't really got into a relationship."
"I know I haven't, but you have,that boy Travis he seems nice he's a keeper eh."
"Yeah I really like him and I'm here to help him out with willow if he likes it or not."
"Imma head to bed and once again I don't want you in my house forever." He says pointing at me while walking to his room.
I sigh softly and put my hands on the counter for support.
Damn how hard were me and Travis going at it. I say to myself.
I feel a pair of arms wrap around me.
"Hey there," the voice I noticed as Travis said putting his head in the crook of my neck.
"Why hello sleepy head" I say smiling softly
"Imma go head up and get willow and come back down, do you think you can help me out with the house stuff?"
"Yeah of course, one more thing I was gonna ask would it be okay if I moved in with you guys?"
Travis pretends to think for a second taping his chin with it "well because I'll be working I do need someone to be with willow soooooo I guess" he says smiling I playfully hit his chest
"Okay go get willow imma start making breakfast for everyone" I say shooing him away
Travis goes and puts on shoes and I start getting confetti pancake mix and eggs along with bacon. (seems like the only thing they eat in this book.)
After a while I was almost done when Travis and willow came threw the door I look over to her and she runs up hugging my leg "sally" she says
"Hi there you little nugget" I turn the stove off and pick up willow "you wanna help wake up everyone" I say she shakes her head yes and I laugh I go to my fridge and get some whip cream and set willow down
"You know Larry's gonna kill you" Travis says looking at me shaking his head slightly
I lay Larry's hand flat and spray some whip cream in his palm "willow come here" I say she comes over and " tickle his nose with your hair." She does so Larry basically slaps himself trying to itch his face.
I laugh and so does willow and Travis,
Larry looks at me and then his hand "what the hell sal" he says I laugh more " breakfast is ready. I say standing up shaking Todd "Hey Todd time to get up" I say "what he gets woken up nicely and not me." Larry says
I continue to wake all of them up going back to the stove to serve them all because I have no table. I put plates out for everyone and started serving after that I took it to them.
Everyone says thank you and we watch some tv
----Smol Skip-----
Me Travis and willow were getting ready for
The open house Tour.
Like normal Travis gets her dressed and I do her hair. (Picture up top)
We took the bus to where we were gonna meet the person . As we arrived she looked at us a little confused then quickly replaced it with a smile.
"Hi there you must be Travis, my name is Emily and I will be your house Guide."
"Hi Emily, so are we just gonna-"
"We're gonna go over all the main stuff like how many people will be living there and how many rooms."
"We have a house picked already and all that, do you wanna just take willow to go eat and play? I'll text you when we leave to go look at the house."
"Yeah" I say "Okay see you in a little"
It's been about an hour since I left Travis to talk with the house person. I get a text saying there ready. I get willow and pick her up so we can get there faster. I MAY BE SHORT BUT I STILL WALK FAST.
When we get to the house I stare at it "do you not like it?" Travis says to me
"No I love it,It's just bigger than I thought it would be."
We walked around and she showed us where everything was. I loved the view of the backyard. It's so nice and the kitchen is just to die for.
We head up stairs and start looking at the bedrooms we go into a room that looks around a good size for a toddler to be in.
Next is a room that is fairly big and another room around the same size.
Then there is the last room which I believe to be the master's bedroom. It was a nice size.
"All I need is a signicher and you're free to go" she says smiling. Travis signs the papers and all that stuff I have no idea about.
Emily leaves the house. And me and Travis and Willow are left alone.
Travis POV
Me sal and willow head back to sal's house to put willow down for a nap.
As Willow is sleeping me and Sal just have the rest of the night to ourselves.
We don't do much but watch tv and play games.
We ended up falling asleep in his room with the door so we could hear when Willow wakes up.
(Skip to the next day)
Me and sal thought we can just order furniture online so it would be 10x easier.
Once we were done it was around 2pm and so we thought we would take willow to the park.
We get ready to take willow to the park, and afterwards go get food. I'm running low on money. It's a good thing I start work next week.
Willow is running around the park with these two other kids that she met and going down slides with them.
As her friends leave she comes up to us "can we go home I'm sleepy" she says rubbing her eyes.
"Yes but we're gonna stop and get some food." Sal says
After we get food we sit down at a table and eat. We let willow finish her food then we started walking back home.
Willow makes grabby hands at me so I pick her up and she almost instantly falls asleep.
It's around 6pm now and it's getting dark out. The sky is a blend of blue pink and orange, it's a beautiful sight to look at.
"This is nice," sal says " what is?" I ask "this" he says swing his arms around I smile "yeah it isn't it" I say "just think over 4 months ago I would have never guessed to be in a situation that I am now with you." He says "I can say the same, but I wouldn't trade this for the world." I say looking at sal in the corner of my eye smiling like an idiot
Sal laughs a bit and lightly bumps into me.
"Nether would i" he says
As we get back to his house he forces me and willow to sleep on his bed and like normal I make him come up here with us because I can.
I put willow by the wall like normal taking off her shoes and undoing her hair.
Sal gets in the middle and I sleep on the edge. Sal takes off this prosthetic and takes out his eye. "Hey sal?" I ask "yeah?" "How........how did you get all your scars and what happened to your eye." (Did that sound rude if so it was not meant to sound like so."
He takes a deep breath and lays his head on my chest. I blush softly and My heartbeats faster. " when I was 5 me and my mom went on a picnic........I saw a dog that I wanted to pet and so I asked my mom if I can she told me to wait so she can pack up the stuff but I was being impatient and ran off without my mom, she came after me, I don't remember what happens after that but when I saw the dog the last thing I remember was my mom screaming. Then I wake up in a hospital."
I look down at him only seeing the top of his head. "Im sorry I asked" "no.....no it's okay it was gonna be something we were gonna talk about eventually, better sooner than later right?" He says
"Did the experience make you scared of dogs?" I ask mentality face palming myself.
"For a while but as I've met other dogs and I got less and less scared of them,why ask"
"Just in case little one over there ever asks I know that you won't freak out on me."
"It's crazy." Sal says "I know your crazy" I say sal hits me
What's crazy?" I ask " this whole thing everything is going by so fast and it's kinda scary."
"You think this is scary just wait till willow becomes a teenager and then you can tell me about crazy."
"No" sal says "no what?" I say confused. "She is gonna be a little nugget for the rest of her life, and spoiled one at that."
"You sound like my mom, she would always say that I couldn't grow up,"
"My dad did the same thing but he'd also tell me to stop growing and now look at me IM A FUCKING MIDGET."
I laugh and so does sal we both yawn and he rubs his
Eye('s?). He snuggles up to me more and intertwines our legs together.
I take out his pigtails and put the rubber bands on the nightstand. I started to run my hands softly threw his hair.
"Your hair is soft." I say "I don't see how" sal says
After like 5 minutes for running my hands through his hair I fall asleep.
(SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING I WAS SUPPER SLEEPY AND I JUST HAVEN'T HAD THE TIME BUT AS ALWAYS I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY LADS AND LADIES AND NON BINARY SEGGSY'S , hope this chapter makes up for the lack of the chapter)

(UGH ITS 3:30AM AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH)