Ch•23

⚠️WARNING⚠️ (TIME WILL FLY LIKE HELL)
Edited 
As weeks turn into months and months turn to years it was that time where it was time for willow to go to school.
As me and sal where getting her ready sal was a mess he didn't want her to grow up.
"Papa tell daddy to let go of me. I need to go to school."
She says trying to push off sal. "No I will not let go of my little muffin, you can't make me." Sal says.
"Sal let go of willow." he says, hugging willow tighter. "No" "yes" "NO" "YES" "NOOOO" "daddy please let me go,I'm not leaving forever I'll be back." "Ugh okay fine." He says letting go of her "can I at least get a picture." He says once he stands up all the way pulling out his phones.
Sal takes the picture and we all get in the car and drive off to willows new school. As we pulled up sal got out to help her undo her seat belt.
Sal gives her one last hug and sends her off.
——Smol Skip——
Before we went home we stopped and got some food at the supermarket. We invite Ash and Larry over.
As we're all currently in the dining room talking and having fun Larry and Ash had some shocking news. 
Sal's POV
"Hey sal" Ash says I look up and she's holding her hand in front of her face. "No," I say looking at the ring on her finger. "Yes" "I better not be the last to know." I say "You're the first little dude." "Really, oh my I'm so happy for you guys, when's the wedding?" I ask
"November where not sure what day yet." "Well as soon as you find out the day let me know." "Umm...duh like I'm not gonna invite my best little dude." Larry says
As the little hang out goes on it comes to around noon and Larry and Ash leave.We head up to Travis' room and cuddle on his bed. "You should just bring all your stuff into my room." "Okay" I say
—Smol Skip—
As we get willow she tells us about her day and how she made one friend and her name was Hazel and that she was really nice, before we get to the house willow is fast asleep.
I start on dinner. Nothing to fancy , just some spaghetti and garlic bread. We all ate. After dinner me and Travis put willow to sleep.
As a few months pass it turns into November and the wedding is in a couple days and Turkey day is in two weeks.
Ash asked me to be the "maid of honor" because she barely has any girl friends. I agreed. 
Somehow Larry asked Travis to be the best man. I was shocked. I guess he doesn't hate Travis as much as I thought he did. I could have sworn Travis had a heart attack.
As we're getting ready for the wedding me and Travis are rushing around the house trying to get everything done. We turn off all the lights and get in the car. About an hour later we arrived at the spot.
Because I can get away with cross dressing and looking nice I wear a nice black dress and Travis has a matching tux and willow the adorable little ring holder she has a cute black fluffy dress.
(All of what they're wearing is in the pictures up top)
Once we get to the place it's a lovely set up 
(Pictures up top)
Ash POV 
I see sal and his family, I'll admitted looks good in girl clothes it suits him. I'm feeling a bit out of it sal some How notice it and pulled me aside we talked for a bit till it was time for my dad to walk me down the aisle.
As my dad walks me down the aisle I see my mom crying and Sal  giving me a thumbs up and Larry looking at me with nothing but love in his eyes.
"Ashley Campbell, do you take Larry Johnson to be your husband." I look Larry in the eyes and say "I Do"
"Larry Johnson, do you take Ashley Campbell to be your wife till death do you part through thick and thin."
"I DO!" 
"By the power invested in me I now pronounce you man and wife you may now kiss the bride." 
(I have no idea how wedding things go so sorry for that!)
We share a loving kiss and every one claps.
we go to the after party (no idea what that's called, someone in the comments told me thanks for that.) 
Where Travis gives a heartwarming speech.
~Travis's speech~ 
I've known this guy for three years and for the first two and a half years I have seen nothing but a guy that who has a heart of gold. You got your self a good one Ash
(Sorry not good with making special speeches plz don't hate me) 
~end of speech~
(I made the mistake of not putting a comma after eats and before willow . so it said as we all eat willow, please ash don't eat willow i don't support cannibalism.) 
As we all eat, willow comes up behind us and pokes me. I pick her up and scoot back the chair so I can set her on my lap. "Congratulations on getting married! Now I What a cousin, will you guys bee my auntie and uncle." 
(i'm keeping that mistake.)
(^ what my step dad said when he took me in (not literally.)
I look around the table seeing shocked expressions land on Larry and me. "We would love to be your auntie and uncle willow." I hug her and she hops down to go sit with her dad’s . I look at Sal and Travis holding my chest.
Me and my new husband share our first dance as the second song comes on and Willow runs over to me and grabs my hand. "I want to dance too." "Okay we can dance." Me and Willow dance for a bit and we all have a great night.
(I give up on life. I have so many flaws in this book and probably in the other books im >< this close to deleting my wattpad account.)
Travis POV
As we get home we all get into our pajamas and head off to bed me and go to our room after we put willow to sleep.
As I'm drifting off to sleep I hear Sal say "I love you" I sleep with a small smile on my face.