Ch•40

"You- you can see it?" Ash asks "yes and congratulations." "Thank you me and Larry are trying to get a house so we don't bother you with all our nonsense." "No need I love it that you guys are here."
She gives a small smile and walks away after I finish with the dishes I wipe down the counter top and look at anything else I can do seeing that the kitchen is spotless. I head to my room heading over into the bathroom. I make a nice warm bubble bath and relax.
"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" I hear in the back of my head
" YOUR SOON TO BE HUSBAND IS IN THE HOSPITAL AND YOU'RE IN THE BATH LIKE NOTHINGS WRONG."
"YOU DON'T DESERVE HIM, YOU DON'T DESERVE ANY OF THIS THAT SLAP SHOULD HAVE BEEN A REAL ONE."
"YOUR KIDS WILL GROW TO HATE YOU FOR HOSPITALIZING THERE DAD."
"YOU THINK JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T TELL THEM WHERE HE IS DOESN'T MEAN THEY WONT FIND OUT AT SOME POINT."
"AND WILLOW WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO TELL HER WHEN HE DOESN'T COME BACK HOME."
"HOW ARE YOU GOING TO TELL HER THAT SHE LOST ANOTHER PARENT DO TO YOU."
"What's that going to do to her poor soul."
I bring my hands up to my face and let out all the tears that I've locked up.
If I don't tell willow she will get even more mad then when I do tell her. If we do lose him I don't think I am Able to tell her or the others it would make their lives a living hell.
"What do I do?" I say out loud not loud enough for anybody to hear and barely quite enough for it to be it to be a whisper. I put my hand on my check and lightly rub my fingertips over the spot that had gotten slapped in my dream, he would never hit me,right? I question in my head.
(he did in highschool..... Okay sorry not helping.)
As I get up I go get dressed and head off to the hospital.
I get to his room and see that there was a doctor at the end of his bed. I open the door and look at the doctor greets me and looks back at Travis bed. I do the same and see that he is now awake and sitting up. I started to tear up and was about to walk over before the doctor got my attention.
"Umm,Mr.fisher or Phelps I would be careful. He does have severe injuries and he does have some memory loss. We do need you to try and see all that he remembers. I will try to remind him that you are his lover but I don't think he will remember that." I look back to Travis then back to the doctor. "Okay I understand." We both walk over to the bed. Travis looks at me then to the doctor. "Mr.phelps this is sal, sal Fisher your former lover."
(Shot chapter I'm sorry but like I
say I hope you guys like this I will see you in the fanfic world wish love peace my lovely dudes.)
(oh i cry no no no no.)