Ch•12

Willow was not trying to go to sleep. This little girl can argue. I don't see how SHE'S 2 YEARS OLD! like come on, we were currently arguing about why she needs to go to sleep and why she can't which stupid cartoons. "Willow you can't watch cartoons we have to go to bed." Sal and Larry are laughing "you think this is funny then you try!" I say to sal he gets up and walks over to willow and sits in front of her "how about if you go to bed right now we can go to the park when me and Travis get bsck from school tomorrow and I'll even by you ice cream." "Hummm what else?" She says "we can make a fort and sleep in it." Her eyes widened in excitement "OKAY!!! But can we pwes watch a movie to go to sleep to." "Only if you promise to go to bed. "I pwinky pwomise." Willow says holding out her pinkie finger, Sal interlocks there pinky's. "What movie do you wanna watch?" Sal ask she thinks for a moment "hummm..........how about.....(insert movie I have no clue why to make them watch)"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Smol Skip ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sal was helping Willow make the fort while Larry set up the movie I go help sal with the fort, "literally this whole argument was that she couldn't watch cartoons." I say to sal " it's not a cartoon it's a movie."Sal says "Smartass" I say back "hey it worked didn't it." "Whatever." I sat with a light laugh and sal playfully hits my arm "all done" willow says I look around it "not bad" I say
Everyone gets situated Larry's on the couch me and sal are in the fort with willow, she is between me and him. About half way into the movie little miss willow falls asleep, and she's a bed hog after sal noticed she was asleep he took off his prosthetic and fell asleep shortly after. I'm guessing Larry was asleep too but I could be wrong. I fell asleep not knowing it was gonna be a nightmare.
\•/\•/\•/\•/\•/\•/\•/\•/\•/\•/\•/\•/\•/\•/\•/\•/\•/\•/\•/\•/\•/\•/\•/\
I don't know how to make a good dream or in this case a bad one so imma skip it
\•/\•/\•/\•/\•/\•/\•/\•/\•/\•/\•/\•/\•/\•/\•/\•/\•/\•/\•/\•/\•/\•/\•/\
"Twavis" I feel someone poking me lightly "psst hey twavis" by the sound of the voice I'm guessing it's willow she starts taping my chest I open my eyes slowly I raise my hands to rub my eyes I sit up and stretch a bit. "Oh my gawd fiminaly your awake, I'm hungry." She says I look at the time and it's 6:00 am so much for her waking up at 11 am I see sal on the other side of the fort still asleep and he had his prosthetic back on. I mentally sigh, "what do you wanna eat?" "I want pancake and eggs please, and thank you." I get up and make my way to the kitchen and grab stuff to make homemade pancake batter I hear shuffling around and see sal getting up "morning sleepy head" I laugh a bit to myself "good morning trav, morning willow what are you gonna make?" "Goood morning sal" She says a little hyper "I'm making pancakes and eggs for little missy here, would you like some?" I say raising an eyebrow "yes please,can you also make some for Larry I know he's rude to you but he's still my friend." "Yeah I guess I can" I start putting all the ingredients together in the bowl to start mixing together "hey can you mix this for me." "I wanna help!" willow yells I'm pretty sure she woke Larry "okay let me help you" sal says grabbing the bowl to hold while she mixes it. I grab five eggs setting them off to the side so I can put the other eggs back and I grab another bowl and fork I crack open the eggs and throw away the shell grabbing the milk putting some in the egg mix to make it more fluffy I set it to the side. I look up to see if sal and willow are done mixing the pancake batter just to see that willow is mixing like a damn tornado and sal is trying his best to keep the bowl still he and willow have flower all over there shirts I hold back a laugh "okay willow I think that's enough mixing." She slide the bowl over to me and I put it next to the eggs.
~Smol Smol time skip ~.
Sal woke up Larry to tell him I made him food I set plates out for the four of us I start serving willow then sal then Larry and I get the rest not being much but I'm okay with that. "THESE ARE SO YUMMY, thank you twavis." Muhum sal mumbles Agreeing with willow. "I'll admit these are pretty damn good." Larry says I'm shocked a bit "thank you" willow lets out a small burp "my compliments to the chef" She says smiling puting her hands on her hips I laugh and smile at her I pick up her and my plate and put it in the sink I go knock on Lisa's door too talk to my mom. Seeing as Lisa is doing work around the apartment my mom is in her room sleeping (and other stuff but we don't talk about that) "hey, what do you need" she asks tiredly "I'm gonna start getting ready for school and was wondering if you can give willow a bath for me she got messy helping me with breakfast." " yeah,of course" "okay thank you mom also after school me and sal are gonna take her to the park and get some ice cream." "Okay that's fine" I see sal walk out the door probably to go get ready for school, I should do the same
:)(:)(:)(:)(:)(:)(:)(:)(:)(:)(:)(:)(:)(:)(:)(:)(:)(:)(:)(:)(:)(:)(:)(:)(:)(:)(:)(:)(:)(:)(:
Okay sorry for not posting in a while but I hope this chapter makes up for that.
Good
Day
Lads
And
Laddies
And
Non
Binary
Yetis
:)(:)(:)(:)(:)(:)(:)(:)(:)(:)(:)(:)(:)(:)(:)(:)(:)(:)(:)(:)(:)(:)(:)(:)(:)(:)(:)(:)(:)(:)(: