Ch•32

Sal's POV
Travis is shifting under me I'm guessing that he's trying to escape my cuddles so I hug him tighter. "Sal come on get up it's already 6am.
(I'm sorry I don't care who you are you wake me up that early you are no longer my friend or family I will Murder you, I NEED MEH SLEEP.)
As I go to rub my face something cold hits my face making me move my hands away from my face, I noticed the ring that I have forgotten about for a split second. I turn my hand around and get a better look at the new piece of jewelry that represents Travis's love for me. I look up at my now fiancé and smile.
"How crazy are you to want to marry me." I say with a big smile "I don't know it does take someone super crazy to claim a package such as yourself." I keep my smile big and shake my head. I lean forward to give him a quick kiss I pull away and get off the bed having slight trouble from how damn tall this bed is, fuck this bed.
(sal don't screw inanimate objects,)  
"It never gets old seeing you struggle to get off the bed." 
"Oh haha very funny." I say walking over to the door and opening it. I head to willows room and open her door so I can start getting her ready for school.
We're sitting in the living room on the floor willow watching the tv while I do her hair. I split her hair into two pieces and French braid both sides all the way down. Travis takes us to her school's sense he doesn't have to go in to work till 1 pm,every one is home Larry has a day off and me and ash just stay home and clean all day.
Well not all day but we do clean a lot less sense willows leg has been broken. Speaking of, she has an appointment just to see how everything is going. Oh that reminds me I have to talk to Travis about omia and mrs.phelow.
Me and Travis decided to try out something new. We tried to take a shower with one another. And I'd say it was a success, I'll spare you innocent souls and skip the fun parts.
(wowzer shower sex dont slip thad be bad.)
Me Travis Ash and Larry decided that we're All going to eat out for lunch and me and Travis will take Willow out to dinner to tell her the news. As we all were done getting ready we decided that Larry will be the taxi driver and drive to the restaurant.
As we arrived at the restaurant me and Ash sat by the windows being locked in by our partners. As a waitress comes around and takes our order and being way too kind to Travis for my liking but he completely ignores the thirsty hoe. I mean ignored her.
(it's the jealous sal for me.)
As we eat she finally leaves us alone and me and Travis decided to break the news to them but the stupid bitch comes back and didn't leave just standing there throwing flirts at him he grabs my hand and intertwined are fingers puting are hands on the table for her to see.
"Sorry to burst your bubble but I'm happily engaged to the one I love." She rolls her eyes and walks away.
I look up at ash and Larry who both have the same face. I laugh at their faces and so does Travis, "we need answers." Larry says "and we need them now." Ash says putting her finger down on the table.
Travis explains the entire thing to them and Larry basically yells at Travis that he better be the best man and Ash threatens me that if she isn't maid of honor she will kill me.
We finish lunch and head back home. I text my dad and tell him that we have some talking to do and he agreed we set a time for later on in the week.
Travis heads off to work and Larry falls asleep on the couch with Ash using him as a personal chair. I grab a book I've been reading and head to the back yard to get some fresh air I sit on the hammock and start reading, I hear the back door open and a loose ziggy running around I sit up calling her over she comes over and jumps into the hammock with me almost flipping us over.
"You're not at all like the mean dog that killed my mom." I say petting the top of her head. I thought that I would be scared of dogs but  I'm not.
Also you guys may be wondering what happened  to gizmo, well he lives with us he's just never here he's always out of the house I think he has a girlfriend but who knows. I rarely get to see him anymore. I'll probably adopt another cat then he'll get jealous and come back just to ignore me.
I still have yet to tell Travis that I want to adopt omia, and zayden from mrs.phelow and her husband they say they were gonna put them up for adoption their mom was a meth head and her father was an alcoholic. It's a sad story,apparently she was born with several mental issues and they just don't have the energy to do it.
I'm willing to take care of her and all that I just hope I can get Travis on board with this.
Ziggy fell asleep on my legs. I continued reading the book until I thought it was time to go in.
Flopping on the couch with my can of dr.pepper in hand. 
(Coke is better)
(^ I take this back, orange fanta is the better drink.)
I look at the time seeing it's 3:15pm me and Larry head out to go get willow from school.  The sky starts to turn gray and it gets all foggy. as we pull up to the house. I hop out of the car and help willow out and get ready to go inside the house.
I'm helping Willow with her homework and I'm having a bit of trouble with it. I start on dinner seeing as it's already 7:30 
I made burritos which came out a lot spicier than I wanted them too.
I brush out my hair and get ready for bed. The next morning it repeats but before me and Travis and I head to bed I talk to him about omia and her brother.
"Hey Travis?" "Yeah?" "Remember when omia and mrs.phelow came over." "Yes,why," "Well....before you say anything I just want you to know that I am okay with this but I just wanna make sure you are....

(Okay I have to do the dishes sorry peeps buy like normal have a good day lads and ladies and the nonbinary yetis)
(imma yeet myself off my balcony then land on my downstairs neighbors.)