Ch•20

Looking at my phone in disbelief, not knowing how to respond to the text I just got looking at the contact name to make sure I wasn't crazy, seeing the word father on my screen.
That's right I swear I blocked his number. I open the message and click on his contact.
Father: son I need to speak with you. 
Message sent at 9:30am
Please don't ignore me.
Message sent at 10:00am
I'm trying to make things better.
Message sent at 10:30
You might not be awake when you are please talk to me.
Message sent at 10:45am
I put my phone down on the side table and rub my face.
I sigh and pull the covers from my body releasing myself from Sal's death grip.
I go into the kitchen making some tea (because who doesn't like tea) 
(And also HERES THE MOTHER FUCKING TEA:)
I wait for the water to boil and get out the tea and sugar grabbing two cups I put some sugar in the cups and put it back I pour the water into the cups putting a tea bag in them.
I head up stairs opening the door to Sal's room. I set the cups by my phone and hop on the bed waking up sal in the process.
Sal's POV
"What was that for" I say looking up at Travis
"I made some tea" he says "gimme" i say sitting up taking the tea taking a sip "thank you." "Your welcome,what's the plan for today," I shrugged my shoulders "idk your ma is still keeping willow for another day so why not invite the group over?" I say "okay yeah sure, what are we gonna do?" "I don't know maybe a movie night." "Okay yeah what  movies so I can go out and get them." "Erm maybe some Horror movie and a comedy." "Mkay I'll go get those for you. hungry? I can stop to get some fast food?" " yes some McDonald's plz." "Okay"
Travis leaves me at home alone. I'm left with my thoughts, no bad ones just how unrealistic all this is as if any moment I'll wake up back in my bed at the apartment and Travis will hate me again. I finish up my tea taking my cup downstairs. I hear a phone go off me thinking it was mine. I run up stairs and pick my phone up. "The hell I thought you went off." I say out loud to nobody
The sound goes off again and I look to where I heard the sound. "Oh travis left his phone." I go over and grab his phone seeing the message that keeps coming.
Travis gets back and I basically fall down the stairs.
"God dammit,I HATE THESE STAIRS!" I yell Travis is just laughing "you are the clumsy idiot running on wood with socks" "bla bla bla" I say getting up "don't you bla me."
"What movies did you get." "I got Anabella and dead pool2" "okay those are good movies or so I herd, ima go tell larry and all three other people to get there asses over here."

travis pov
as sal runs up the stairs I notice my phone on the counter I go over and see at least 30 or more messages from my "DAD" "you know you should answer him it seems like he's trying to be a father." sal says from behind me.
"No he probably just wants something from me or mom that's all." I say with a bitter taste in my mouth. "You never know unless you answer him." Sal says I sigh opening the messages from my father.
Sal walks up to me and leans his head on my arm while I text him back.
~ messages~
Father:please texted back. 
Message read at 3:00pm
Why are you trying to get a hold of me ,my life just got good I don't need you to ruin it .
That's fair but no, I'm trying to apologize.
I'm waiting.
Not over text it's not right .
Fine.
How about we meet up somewhere.
No offense but I don't feel safe going anywhere with you. That is the safety of my own home .
Understandable, I'm gonna try to be there for you,I may not be happy about it but I will respect who you choose to be with male or female.
Thank you, I guess you can come over to my house.do anything to threaten my family I won't hesitate to kick you out.
Deal, I'll see you too many then.
Message seen at 3:30pm
"Thank you for trying, and I'm a part of your family." sal says with wide eyes and a smile.  "No"i say with a smirk
"Oh" sal says a bit says sad and starts walking away. I grab his wrist and pull him towards my chest.
"You are my family."
(I DIDN'T SEE HOW LATE IT WAS DON'T HATE ME.) 
(But hope you enjoy the chapter and like always have a good day lads and ladies and my nonbinary raviolis )
Ugh i can't do thissssssssssss peas i need to stop pushing myself to do this but im still gonna do it.