Ch•35

SALS POV 
I let hazel borrow some of willows clothes and i helped willow get dressed and ash once again helped get the hazel ready. The girls wanted matching hairstyles so I did their hair in one big French braid down the middle. As we hitch a ride from Larry the girls won't stop laughing. I'm not mad at it, it's adorable and I'm glad to see Willow so happy.
We drop them off and like normal I help willow out the car you know because of her leg and her hand. They headed to the school doors but Willow turned around and walked up to me and gave me a hug. "Love you Daddy." "Love you too willow." I got back in Larry's car and had to go back home, when we got inside I went back to my room and took a nap. I wake up a hour later and start to clean up.
I take the trash out and head to Willow's room to get her sheets off her bed to put new once on. I do the same thing to mine and Travis's bed.
Me and Ash and Larry are getting a Christmas tree and some decorations so we can all put it up together. I found some cute things we can put around and outside the house it was kinda expensive I might have got yelled at for spending so much in one day but Travis tried to say sorry for yelling at me but I was the one to say sorry.
Once we got back home we put all the stuff in the middle of the living room for later, we even got gingerbread houses and gingerbread man. I put the gingerbread things on the table and got some Holliday movies, we picked willow up from school and waited for Travis to get home. 
~Text between sal and Travis.~
Me 
When will you come home?
Hubby 
I got to go home early. I'll be home in 30, see you later and love you.
Me
I love you too drive safely.
~end of chat~
I wait for it to be time to get will. Me and travis are on the way to get some food from McDonald's. It's almost time to get willow as soon as we're done we will head over to her school and take her home. I gave willow her happy meal once we all settled down in the living room and waited for everyone to eat willow was the first to do and then she began to play with her happy meal toy.
       Travis and Larry put the tree together and me and ash do a little decorating around the house. We get done and we start to all decorate the tree with new decorations and start to make the gingerbread things. As we finished up me and Travis put willow to sleep and went to bed ourselves.
It is Thursday and me and my dad have a lunch date. He's bringing Lisa and I bring Travis because I don't go anywhere without him.

(SOMBODY COME GET ER SHE DANCIN’ LIKKE A STRIPER)