Ch•34

Sal's POV 
"Okay tell me first and I'll show you." I say "mpft....fine" He says crossing his arms. "Before me and sissy were homeschooled this boy would pick on me and her and we would stand up for each other, well this person in particular didn't like that and when I wasn't paying attention he called my name and as soon as I looked up a pencil hit me in the eye. And now it's gone." "Oh....I'm so sorry that you got bullied, I hope that won't happen at your new school." I say the last part mostly to myself." 
"Well a deal is a deal....BUT if I show you you can't laugh at me....promise." "I pinky swear." He says holding out his pinky.
I intertwined our pinks and when we let go, I got ready to take off or prosthetic and once I unclip the straps I realized how bad of an idea this was, I let my prosthetic fall to my lap and look over to zayden. "That's so cool. He says I smile. "That's not all, I also have a glass eye." 
"You mean like a pirate." "No.....well yes." "Can you take your eye out then." "Yes but it's weird." "I don't care,that sounds so cool." I shake my head at how enthusiastic he sounds about me having a glass eye. I take it out, putting it in my palm and show him.
"Wow it looks so real, and so cool." I put my glass eye back in my face and blink a couple times.
I strap my prosthetic on and stand up extending out my hand to help him up off his bed. I go to the dinning room to talk to the two elderly folks.
It was time to go get willow so I said bye to Mr and Mrs.Phelow. it got colder than it was when I first dropped her off. I go home and call a taxi so willow won't have to walk, I really need to get a drivers license. As I wait outside the school for willow I'm texting everyone in the group chat, well travis ash and larry .
-group chat-
     me
hey what do you guys wanna eat for dinner?
assbear
What do you wanna make?
me
to be honest I don't really wanna cook.
hubby 
I get off of work in 1 hour. What time do you get off larry?

lar bear 
Now I'm on my way to the house now, should we go out to eat?
me 
Are you feeling better ash?
assbear 
yeah, maybe I was just hungry. so were set on going out to eat?
hubby
Yeah,where do you guys wanna eat tho?
Me
What's that one place with all the noodles and you watch the person cook it?
Hubby
I have no idea,will pho work for you?
Me 
Yeah,you guys down for pho?
Hubby
Yeah
Assbear
Mkay
Lar bear
Yup
Me
Okay see y'all at home losers.
-end of chat-
I hear the bell ring and I wait for Willow to come out. She's one of the first ones out. I see her talking to hazel. 
"Daddy can hazel stay the night please." "Only if I can talk to one of her parents." "My mommy is in the car" she says with a noticeable lisp but I say nothing. "Okay,let's go see if she can stay the night."
We walk to a car not that far from the taxi. A woman gets out of the car and looks at me with a soft smile. "Hi is my daughter causing trouble." "No ma'am we just have a small question,she wants to know if she can stay the night and just need to make sure you are okay with that."
"Oh, yeah that's fine as long as you're okay with it but because it's a school night I do hope that she will get to school." No need to worry about that I will make sure she gets to school on time is it okay if she goes back home with you it's okay if not It just if she needs something if not I'll take her with me."
"Hazel do you need anything from the house." He mom asks her. "No mommy." "Okay then don't do anything bad and don't be mean to mr......" "oh sorry I'm sal, sal Fisher." I say putting my hand in front of me for her to shake. She shakes my hand. "Hi sal my name is Amanda Miller." 
"Well Amanda I best be off. Oh one more thing, is hazel allergic to anything." "No she is not." "Okay we will have her back to you bye tomorrow." "Okay, bye hazel bye willow." "Bye mrs.miller."
We walk to the Taxi and get in. I say sorry to the taxi man. Once we get home I pay him and give a tip. To say sorry for taking so long. We get inside and Willow asks if she can take off her boot thing for a little. I say no she gets a little mad. Travis gets home 30 minutes later and we all start to get ready. We all load up in Larry's car and head down to pho.
We go inside and sit down and look at the menu. Willow and Hazel are in between me and Travis and Ash is next to me with Larry on the other side. We get home and I help willow get changed into her pajamas and ash helps hazel with hers that willow let her barrow.
I have them sleeping on the couch instead of them on a twin size mattress.there watching finding Nemo and falling asleep to it. I leave the tv on so they have a nightlight and I go up to mine and the travis’s  room.
I put on a long T-shirt and some shorts, I lay down next to Travis and take off my prosthetic and take out my glass eye, putting it in the water on the bedside table. Travis rolls on his other side and pulls me closer to him and kisses my head.
"I love you sal"
My heart flutters and my stomach does flips.
"I love you too, Travis"
(Phew Okay I got some news beaches, I'm making a new sal x tavis book and it's called famous love. Have a good day lads and ladies and the nonbinary yetis.)
I NEED TEEPEE FOR MY BONGHOLE 
(If nobody knows where that's from i'm going to seem crazy)