0

hueningkai watched the beautiful boy with admiration.

he watched as his soft, plump lips moved up and down as he spoke to his peers. they watched him too with sparkling eyes for he was such a pretty boy.

hueningkai looked down at his roses. the roses he was going to give yeonjun (well if he could grow the pair to do so)

the roses were pink, like yeonjun's flawless lips, with no thorns, (hueningkai didn't want his crush to get prickled) and had a fresh, watery smell to them.

he hoped yeonjun would accept them despite knowing how homophobic yeonjun was.

soon, the bell rung and everyone hurried along to class.

well, everyone except for hueningkai.

he ran towards the enchanting boy and spluttered, "h-hi, yeonjun!"

yeonjun's eyes traveled down to the roses hueningkai had clutched in his hands and scoffs.

"you fucking twink," yeonjun laughs. "are those for me?"

hueningkai's heart immediately sinks into his stomach.

"ye-yes, they are for you." he responds nervously.

"i am not gay and never will be," he declares proudly. "i don't want your stupid roses. in fact, burn them. i don't even want to think about them."

"b-but, i bought them for you..." hueningkai sniffles.

"i don't give an actual shit," he rolls his eyes. "y'know, you really disgust me? how can you be attracted to your same gender? you are pathetic."

and with that, yeonjun walks away, leaving hueningkai standing there.

he was heartbroken, hurt, and most importantly... he was still so in love with yeonjun.

he would win yeonjun's heart over, no matter how many times yeonjun might call him "disgusting."