4

the following day at school, yeonjun didn't show up. hueningkai felt a bit guilty because he knew it had something to do with yesterday's... um, incident.

soon, the day was over and hueningkai made his way home.

but along the way, he was stopped by a mad woojin.

"you fucker," he seethes. "what did you do?!"

"i-i don't know what i did wrong..." hueningkai stammered, not liking the way woojin's eyes were shinning. he looked like a deranged inmate who just escaped from prison.

"you did something to yeonjun, didn't you?!" he spits, his veins popping out from his neck.

"i didn't do anything to him..." hueningkai shakes in fear.

"he phoned me yesterday saying he wasn't coming to school for the remainder of the week because he did something he doesn't know why he did," he explains. "and you're the only fuckface who likes to toy with yeonjun's feelings."

"why are you getting so mad at me...?" hueningkai's wonders out loud. he takes a closer look into woojin's dark blue eyes and sees the rawest emotion in them: fear and hurt. "you... you like yeonjun, don't you?"

"fuck no!" woojin denies quickly. "i am not gay like you!"

"so..." hueningkai has a sudden boast in confidence. "you wouldn't mind then if i told you what we... did last night?"

woojin's face immediately pales as he demands, "what did you guys do?"

"well, let's just say..." hueningkai smirks. "it had something to do with my lips and his."

woojin balls his fists and throws a punch at a nearby tree. hueningkai immediately regrets his decision, feeling like his well-being was in danger.

as soon as hueningkai saw woojin's much anticipated punch come towards him, he dived to the right. he fell onto the ground, hitting the back of his head in the process.

"ah crap..." hueningkai curses, tapping the wetness back of his head. he was fucking bleeding because of this dickhead.

"that was uncalled for!" he yells at a furious woojin.

"it was most certainly called for!" he shouts back. "i hate you with every bone in my body."

"why~?" hueningkai mocks. "because you'll never get to kiss your little buddy? look who's the disgusting gay boy now."

woojin charges hueningkai like a bull and throws punch after punch until hueningkai's vision goes blurry.

woojin gets up and winces in pain at his bloody knuckles. "next time," he hisses. "i will make sure you won't wake up ever again. next time, don't be a smartass with me."

"and next time," hueningkai coughs out blood. "don't be such a dickwad."

then the world went black for hueningkai.

"i think he is dead." a voice states.

"shut up, dumbass, he's alive. he's breathing." another voice says.