6

yeonjun walked the busy streets of seoul with one purpose: finding sunflowers. he had been searching high and low for them for hours and he was growing quite tired.

finally, yeonjun stumbles upon a store that sells what he was looking for; sunflowers.

he steps into the quaint and humble flower shop, "korea's flower-tastic flowers" and chooses the sunflowers carefully.

he wanted the freshest, best-smelling, best-looking sunflower he could find for his baby boy. once he finds the bunch of flowers that match the description, he take them to the register.

"hello, i am youngmin~" a cute, young-looking boy, with chestnut colored hair, greets. "welcome to the best flower shop in korea! is this all you're buying today, sir?"

"yes, sir." yeonjun smiles back.

"that'll be ₩2,000." youngmin answers back.

he hands him the money and he puts it away in a cash register.

"have an amazing day!" he cheers, waving him goodbye excitedly.

yeonjun clutches the flowers in his hands and makes his way to a nearby coffee shop. and it wasn't just any coffee shop; it was the shop of lisa eomma.

he enters the shop and makes his way to the cash register.

"hi~" lisa smiles knowingly. "how may i help you today?"

"i would like to know if you're still having the valentine's special from awhile back..." yeonjun rubs the back of his neck sheepishly.

"i'm so sorry, sir," she smiles apologetically. "but that special ended yesterday."

yeonjun pouts gloomily at that statement, but knows he could still go on with his plan.

"are you selling anything similar to it?" he asks hopefully.

"hmm," lisa ponders. "i think we have the kind of same flavor of it. the valentine's special was a strawberry flavored latte and we do have a strawberry-watermelon flavored latte avaliable."

"i will take it!" yeonjun grins happily.

lisa proceeds to brew the coffee until it's a delicious, sweet, pink color. she walks over to yeonjun and hands it to him.

"that one is on the house, babe," she winks. "good luck by the way."

confused, yeonjun exists the café. that lisa girl sure was a questioning woman. he shakes it off and makes his way to his baby boy's house; hueningkai.

soon enough, he was at hueningkai's door with flowers and a latte in his hand.

nervously, he knocks on the door. quick steps are heard behind the door and the door is opened to reveal a excited hueningkai.

"hi, hyung!" he beams as his gaze drops down to the items in yeonjun's hands.

"hey, baby," yeonjun greets with a wide grin. "can i come in?"

"of course!" hueningkai pulls him into the house by his shirt.

yeonjun plants a small peck on hueningkai's cheek, making hueningkai a blushing mess.