7

"where is he?" a cold voice asks.

"h-he's out, sir." a blonde-haired maid responds timidly.

"out?" the man chuckles humorlessly. "with whom?"

"...a boy." she bites her lip nervously and squeezes her eyes closed tightly.

"a boy you say?" he grits out. "please inform him that he's wanted home immediately. it's urgent."

"right away, sir." the poor, intimated maid hurriedly exists the dimly lit room.

the cold-hearted man chuckled to himself in the nothingness as he thought of the many punishments he could give to him...

"i'm hungry~!" hueningkai whines as soon as he inhales the delicious aroma of jjajangmyeon.

"baby we just ordered, our food is going to take awhile to come." yeonjun laughs.

"but i want it now~!" he pouts cutely.

"hmm you're so impatient." yeonjun chuckles playfully.

"i can't help it!" yeonjun whines with a pout.

a ding goes off in the table. yeonjun checks his phone to see the text he had been dreading to see:

FATHER: enjoy your little date, gay bitch. i will take care of you when you come home.

YEONJUN: i won't go home then.

FATHER: then your gay manwhore gets punished.

YEONJUN: you can't do shit.

FATHER: don't underestimate me, son.

yeonjun rolls his eyes and sighs in exasperation. hueningkai notices his distress and asks, "what's wrong?"

"nothing, darling," he smiles falsely. "nothing i cannot handle."

hueningkai opens his mouth ask another question, but yeonjun is saved by a waiter who places their bowls of jjajangmyeon on the table.

"enjoy!" the waiter beams, walking away soon after.

"ooh, it looks so yummy~" hueningkai mumbles under his breath in excitement as he slurps the noodles in his mouth.

yeonjun smiles to himself as he watches his baby boy eat happily. this is all he has ever wanted. to see the most precious boy in the world happy.

he was scared. scared of loosing him to a cruel man who believed a man and man cannot love each other.

no, yeonjun thought sternly. i will not loose this time.

"baby~" hueningkai whines cutely. "eat up! you look stressed." he takes yeonjun's hands and rubs them in reassurance.

"i know something is bothering you," he continues. "and you don't have to tell me what it is, but know this: i am here for you."

"thank you baby," he smiles softly, biting back tears. "what did i do to fucking deserve you?"

"you were just you." hueningkai breathes out contently, enjoying the feeling of his hands intertwined with yeonjun's and the delicious food that was sitting in his stomach.