extra special chapter

hueningkai paced the room back and forth as beads of sweat rolled down his forehead.

"hueningkai," soobin started. "at this rate, you're going to develop wrinkle lines at age twenty-one."

"i can't help it, okay?" hueningkai bit his lip. "i'm so fucking nervous. what if the wedding goes wrong? what if yeonjun realizes he doesn't love me anymore and leaves me? oh my god-"

soobin slaps hueningkai and shakes him, screaming, "for gods' sake, yeonjun is crazy about you! everything is going to be fine, okay?"

hueningkai rubbed his cheek gently, then took a deep breath in.

" you're right... yeonjun and i are meant to be. we will have an amazing wedding." hueningkai tried to convince himself.

"you look stunning, hueningkai, own it. show yeonjun just what he's agreeing to spend the rest of his life with." he winked.

"aren't you dating woojin? why are you trying to flirt with me?" hueningkai rolled his eyes.

"just because i'm dating woojin doesn't mean i can't appreciate beauty when i see it." soobin shrugged.

"you know..." hueningkai smiled a bit. "i feel a whole lot calmer. thanks, soobin."

"no problem, bro." he grinned lazily.

"i wonder if yeonjun's freaking out right now..." hueningkai pondered, scratching his chin a bit.

they both paused then exaggerated in sync, "nahhhh."

but little did they know that yeonjun was having a breakdown in the dressing room beside them.

"oh my god, woojin," yeonjun wailed. "i...i can't do it! i just can't..."

"yeonjun," woojin started calmly. "you can't just leave hueningkai on the altar. you're going to break his heart."

"i just... what if he realizes he doesn't love me anymore? oh my god-"

woojin rushes to him and shakes him all around, shouting, "hueningkai is so gay for you, goddamit! he was willing to stay by you, even if it meant getting hurt by your father. he would never fall out of love with you. now get your ass on that altar and have the happily ever after you guys deserve."

yeonjun finally calmed down and hugged his best friend. yes, despite everything woojin did back in high school, yeonjun chose to forgive him. and yeonjun was glad he did. soobin has really changed woojin for the better.

with a large breath, yeonjun made his way to the altar and he swears, the world stopped spinning once his eyes met hueningkai's gleaming orbs.

never had he seen a man so beautiful and once they were face to face, yeonjun had to resist the urge to burst out in tears right then and there. hueningkai's beauty just blew him away.

the priest continued on with all the words he needed to say to get them married, but all yeonjun and hueningkai could focus on was each other.

soon enough, the priest asked hueningkai, "do you, hueningkai, take yeonjun to be your lawfully wedded husband? through sickness, through death, through hardships?"

tearfully, hueningkai chocked out, "i do."

the priest turned to yeonjun. "do you, yeonjun, take hueningkai to be your lawfully wedded husband? through sickness, through death, through hardships?"

"i do." yeonjun smiled, tears rolling down his cheeks.

"by the power invested in me by the holy ghost, i know pronounce you husband and husband. you may kiss your husband." the priest smiled as he saw the great love between the two.

their lips met quickly. the world started to spin again only this time, it was a world where only yeonjun and hueningkai existed. a world where love always won and hate always lost.

and hueningkai was proud to call himself, mr. choi from now on.