5

"where the fuck is he?" yeonjun asks the maid in a tight maid' attire in the front of the large house.

"master woojin isn't accepting any visitors right now." the maid bows.

"tell him yeonjun is here to see him." he clenches his fists.

"y-yeonjun?" she pales. "i am so sorry i didn't recognize you, please come in."

confused, yeonjun steps into the house and follows the maid to woojin's room.

"here is master woojin's room. if you need anything, just call me over." she bows then daintly walks away.

without knocking on the door, yeonjun barges in. as soon as his eyes land on woojin, he asks, "why did you beat yeonjun up?"

woojin looks at him with terror and stutters like a coward, "what do you m-mean?"

"you. beat. my. baby. up." yeonjun grits out.

"ooh so he's you're 'baby' now." woojin smiles sarcastically.

"what's your goddamn deal, man?!" yeonjun shouts. "why are you so interested on mocking who i like?!"

"because i fucking love you!" woojin sobs out loud. "i love you..."

"shut up..." yeonjun stumbles backwards a bit in shock.

"i've loved you of years, but of course you wouldn't notice," woojin sniffles. "i had you all to myself until that... disgusting bitch come along and suddenly, you never had time for me anymore."

"he's not disgusting at all," yeonjun clarifies. "and i will never love someone like you."

woojin lets out another sob as yeonjun steps closer to him and breaks his heart with these words: "never come towards me or my baby ever again. from now on, i don't know you. have a great life."

and as soon as yeonjun slammed the door shut, woojin collapses on the floor. he claws at the ground and starts to sob the hardest he ever has in his life.

yeonjun takes one look at the house, then flicks it off. cooly, he walks over to his car and drives off to a place where he feels happier.

when yeonjun makes it to hueningkai's house, he gathers pebbles from the ground and starts to throw them at hueningkai's window in an effort to get his attention.

soon enough, hueningkai opens his window and whisper shouts, "what the hell, yeonjun?!"

yeonjun climbs the ridges of the house and slides into hueningkai's room.

he walks over to him and states, "woojin shouldn't bother you anymore."

"h-huh?" hueningkai asks in confusion.

"i know that woojin beat you up," yeonjun explains. "and i put him in his place."

"yeonjun..." hueningkai starts.

"let me see your head." yeonjun more like demands instead of asking.

"you really wouldn't want to see it..." hueningkai trails off.

"show me." yeonjun demands again, reaching for hueningkai's head. he rubs the bandage gently as his eyes softened.

"oh hueningkai," he whispers quietly. "why did he hurt you?"

hueningkai blushes as he felt a pair of lips press onto his wound.

"is-is that all you came for?" hueningkai asks, red as a cherry tomato.

"no..." he sighed. "i wanted to sleep with you."

"excuse me?" hueningkai asks in offence. "do i look like a toy to you?"

"o-oh not like that!" yeonjun splutters, his face reder than the color red itself. "i meant actually sleeping!"

"so am i not good enough for you?" hueningkai joked, but kai took it literally.

"oh god no, t-that's not-"

"chill yeonjun, i was just messing around with you." hueningkai rolls his eyes.

yeonjun bashfully scratches the back of his head and laughs awkwardly, "so... is that a yes?"

begrudgingly, hueningkai pats a space for yeonjun to sit next to him and like a kid at the candy shop, yeonjun comes skipping to the bed.

as soon as yeonjun's head hits the pillow, he falls asleep. hueningkai speaks to a sleeping baby yeonjun, "you really confuse me, i hope you know that..." he reaches to caress his beautiful face. "i really love you and at times, i think you do too when you smile at me or kiss me, but then you're there pushing me away and calling me a gay as if it's an insult. i will never understand you."

"it's because," a suddenly awake yeonjun whispers. "i am scared to love someone as gorgeous as you are."

hueningkai's heart quickens as he stares straight into those entrancing eyes of kai's and mutters, "y-you were awake this whole time?"

"you should really learn by now how fan fictions work, baby." he winks.

blushing, hueningkai smiles, "you called me baby..."

yeonjun laughs at the adorableness of his baby boy. yeonjun looks down at those plump, soft-looking lips of hueningkai's and starts to lean foward. for long he had fantized how it would be like to taste those lips of his fully and now, he was going to.

yeonjun noticed hueningkai moving closer and panic rose inside him. his mind was screaming for him to do anything to prevent hueningkai's lips from touching his own.

to push him, punch him, anything to make him be within a safe distance from his lips. but his heart overruled his mind that night and he crashed his lips onto hueningkai's.

he saw stars as their lips met and the heavenly taste of spearmint from the toothpaste hueningkai's had just used took over yeonjun's senses. he flipped hueningkai on his back and stared at him in the eyes.

"do you know how beautiful you are?" yeonjun breathed out, searching into the younger boy's dilated eyes.

hueningkai simply shrugged and brought him down onto him, kissing the back of his head. yeonjun scoots closer to hueningkai until there is no space between them and together, they fall asleep peacefully to the rhythm of their beating hearts.