back story

beautiful eyes met yeonjun's in the little classroom of fifth graders. his blonde hair, rosy cheeks, and hazel colored eyes were sure a sore sight to anyone- straight or gay.

yeonjun couldn't help but not look away. he wanted to keep looking into those eyes, those beautiful, gorgeous eyes.

the beautiful boy shot him a shy smile and kai gave him a lopsided, lovesick grin and the other boy too found himself falling for it.

soon after the bell rung for lunch, yeonjun approached the beautiful boy.

"h-hi," yeonjun bit his lip, stuttering. "my name is yeonjun and... i was wondering if you'd like to have lunch with me."

the blonde-haired boy giggled and spoke softly, "nice to meet you yeonjun my name is beomgyu. i would love to have lunch with you, where do you normally eat?"

"well," yeonjun started with dusty cheeks. "i usually eat by the large tree outside. it's very calming."

"let's go then!" beomgyu cheered, grabbing ahold of yeonjun's hand. yeonjun felt the electricity between them as soon as their hands met and he swore, he saw stars around the boy named beomgyu which was shocking because he just had met him but he was already starting to become his galaxy.

soon they made it to the tree and they both sat down, leaning their backs on the tree's trunk for support. yeonjun pulled out the peanut butter and jelly sandwich he had made earlier that day and a bag of lays chips.

he saw beomgyu open up his lunchbox, which happened to be an apple and some crackers.

"are you sure that's going to fill you up?" yeonjun questioned, worrying because the food looked too little to be filling.

"of course," beomgyu smiled gently. "it's okay i'm used to eating this little anyway."

yeonjun looked down at his sandwich then back at beomgyu and knew what he had to do. he placed his sandwich in beomgyu's palms and said, "you know what? have it. i have my chips anyway."

"what?" beomgyu asked, baffled.
"are you not hungry?"

"nah," yeonjun smiled, munching on a chip. "you can have it."

"are you... sure?" beomgyu scratched his head bashfully.

"positive!" yeonjun chirped, taking another chip to his mouth.

and that's when beomgyu fell... fell so hard for that little kid named yeonjun.

TIME SKIP: 2 YEARS LATER

it was the first day of seventh grade and yeonjun was desperately looking everywhere for his boyfriend... ah how good it felt to say that.

choi beomgyu, his boyfriend.

finally he met eyes with him and he practically zoomed over to him, attacking him in a hug.

"beom!" he crushed his love in an embrace. "ah i'm so happy to see you."

"i saw you yesterday baby." beomgyu giggled, ruffling his boyfriend's hair.