special chapter

woojin took another swig out of his beer, not caring if it was his fifth one. he felt shitty and it was the only thing that helped him cope.

just as woojin was going to finish up his beer, a smartass voice says, "you're going to kill yourself at this rate."

squinting, woojin responds, "fuck off."

"hey," the boy pouts. "no need to cuss."

woojin takes in the boy's features and thinks to himself, the kid is kind of cute.

"so mister," the boy starts. "why are you drinking a lot? are you feeling bad?"

"yes," woojin sighs, not knowing why he even decided to tell the kid. "i feel like crap."

"why?" he asks, his eyes widening in curiosity.

"the boy i love loves someone else," woojin chuckles bitterly. "so i have no one now."

"you know what i do when i feel horrible?" the kid asks, his lips curling up into a bunny-like smile. "i go out for a walk and catch my breath. it's really relaxing and refreshing."

"really?" he asks.

"yeah!" the boy beams. "i could even walk with you... if you want." he blushes at the last part.

"sure, kid." woojin smiles, not even knowing why the fuck he actually agreed to walk off into the fight with a total stranger.

nonetheless, he quickly takes ahold of the kid's hand and starts to walk outside.

the boy's hands were warm. a bit smaller than his own, but woojin found that adorable.

"what you're name?" woojin asks as they walk in comfortable silence.

"soobin," the boy smiles. "what's yours?"

"woojin." he says simply.

"woojin~," soobin giggles. "that's such a cute name."

woojin immediately turns red and mumbles, "soobin is cuter."

soobin heard but didn't comment on it. he simply just smiled to himself.

he knew he was cute.

the night grew darker, but the two boys still strode along the sidewalks peacefully.

suddenly, soobin fell to the ground and woojin was quick to pick him up. he inspected the huge, purple bruise on his knee and frowned.

"are you okay?" woojin asked as he saw soobin's eyes water.

his heart ripped as he saw the first set of tears run down his cheeks.

"hey, hey now..." woojin started, rubbing the tears away. "beautiful boys don't deserve to cry."

woojin hauled soobin onto his back and carried him, which made soobin blush like crazy. soobin wrapped his arms around woojin's neck carefully and laid his head. he must've fallen asleep because when he awoke, he was asleep on his cozy couch, buried in disney blankets.

he arose and saw his knee had a wrap on it. his cheeks immediately went ablaze knowing who had done it for him.

a note that laid on his countertop caught soobin's eye and he rushed to read it.

it read:
soobin, i hope your bruise heals quickly. i left some cream and wraps to help it not get infected. make sure to change the wrap everyday and if you need help, contact me at (xxx)xxx-xxxx. by the way, i love your obsession with disney. it's super cute ;)
-woojin.

blushing, soobin took the note to his heart and sighed out dreamily.

he had only known the guy for one night but soobin knew...

he was the one for him.