3

hueningkai sobbed into lisa's (the old lady who worked at the coffee shop) shirt as she patted his back in an effort to calm him down.

"poor little boy," she starts. "what happened? did your valentine's gift for yeonjun not go so well?"

hueningkai wailed at the mere mention of yeonjun's name and all lisa could do was continue to hug the poor, heartbroken boy.

"he-he spilled it all over me on purpose!" hueningkai cries. "then that mean jock tried to get me to do... disgusting stuff with him! i felt so ashamed!"

"yeonjun... threw the latte on you? is that why you're drenched?" lisa asks concernedly.

"yes," he sniffles into her warm embrace. "he didn't even say sorry... he didn't look sorry, that was for sure."

"oh, sweetie," she sighs. "i don't know what to tell you. i do have some somewhat useful advice for you though: don't give up hope. love works in mysterious ways. you'll find love soon, dearie."

"really?" he wipes a tear away from his cheek.

"hueningkai," she smiles. "you're the most beautiful boy i have ever seen. of course you will find love soon. just keep on believing."

"you know," huening starts. "i feel... as if i am in my eomma arms right now. i feel safe and warm..."

"do you not have an eomma, hueningkai?" lisa asks sadly.

"no," he sighs. "she disowned me when she found out i liked men and not women. she even kicked me out of the house and send me to live with my crack addicted aunt."

"well for now on, i'm your eomma," lisa declares. "eomma lisa at your service."

hueningkai giggles at her silliness.

"eomma lisa," he starts. "do you think... i should continue to persue yeonjun?"

"i do," lisa answers honestly. "but it's up to you, sweetheart."

and they continue to hug, being filled with the warmth and happiness a simple hug could give.

hours later, hueningkai bids his goodbye to lisa and starts off to his so-called "home." the street was dark, only lighted dimly by fading streetlamps. the road was dead with occasional cars who zoomed by.

hueningkai walked, lost in his thoughts, when he heard a noise behind him.

startled, he turns his head a bit to see a shadow.

the shadow followed him and hueningkai, frightened, continues to walk, only this time, his walk is a lot brisker.

the shadow pickens it's pace up to hueningkai's and that's when he decides to finally sprint for his life. he runs and runs until his legs begged for a rest.

he could here footsteps in the back of him, running after him.

"hueningkai!" a familiar voice called out. "wait up, hueningkai!"

shocked, he tumbles to the ground as he feels the throbbing pain in his legs. he was going to be so sore in the morning.

the shadow pulls hueningkai up until he's steadily standing upright.

"y-yeonjun?" hueningkai cannot believe his eyes.

"hueningkai," he breathes out. "why did you run?"

"i thought you were a murder or something..." hueningkai bites his lip. his eyes look yeonjun up and down. "why are you dressed up?"

"i just came back from a party." he admits bashfully.

"oh," hueningkai says softly. "well, i will get going now..."

"no!" he grabs onto hueningkai's wrist. "let me walk you."

"why would you want to walk me? aren't i just the gay faggot to you?" hueningkai hisses coldly.

"just let me walk you please." he pleads desperately.

hueningkai sighs in defeat and soon enough, they're walking the deserted sidewalks side by side.

the air was a bit awkward, but hueningkai didn't let it bother him that much. he was almost home anyway.

"look," yeonjun breaks the silence. "about today..."

"i don't want to hear it," hueningkai murmurs. "just walk."

yeonjun allows his eyes to analyze hueningkai's outfit and guilt immediately washes over him like a tidal wave once he sees the dampness.

without even noticing it, hueningkai shivers. yeonjun quickly takes his pullover off and gives it to hueningkai.

"you look cold," yeonjun starts. "put my pullover on so you can get warmer."

"i don't want your stupid pullover." hueningkai responded bitterly.

"i don't want to getting sick on me." yeonjun says, forcefully putting the pullover on hueningkai despite the tiny muffled protests.

hueningkai glares at yeonjun angrily but doesn't say anything.

soon, the two boys make it to hueningkai's house.

hueningkai hurries to the door without so much as a "goodbye" to yeonjun.

yeonjun bites his lip as his heart flutters as he watches hueningkai searching for his key. he had the most weirdest urge to do something that was totally gay.

to kiss the living fucking daylights out of the older.

fueled by his hormones, he walks towards hueningkai and tucks his hand underneath his chin.

"y-yeonjun?!" he looks shocked. "what are you-"

hueningkai feels wetness on his lips as yeonjun drags his tongue across hueningkai's lip.

yeonjun almost caved in and properly kissed the younger at the taste of hueningkai's heavenly lips.

he wanted to kiss hueningkai so badly it hurt.

his senses come back too soon though as he hears hueningkai's cutest mewl.

yeonjun pushes hueningkai away from him and starts running away, crying and sobbing all the way home.

he felt so... disgusting.

hueningkai sits on the concrete, more confused then ever. he couldn't comprehend all that happened today.

he first got his shirt ruined by his crush. secondly, his crush lent him his nice-smelling, oversized pullover. and lastly, his fucking crush almost kissed him then just ran away.

so hueningkai just decided to sit there in utter confusion, no caring how late it was outside.