2

hueningkai entered the nearest coffee shop and skipped towards the cash register cutely.

"hello~" he greets an old lady. "i heard you're having a valentine's special? what is it?"

"hi, little boy," the old lady smiles tenderly. "our valentine's special is a strawberry latte with a sweet message in it made from whipped cream. only for the convenient price of ₩10,000!"

"i'll have that then." he smiles, handing over the money to the nice, old lady.

she politely takes the money from his hand and places it in the cash register.

"so~" the lady starts playfully as she starts to make the latte. "who's the lucky valentine?

blushing, hueningkai says, "it's for this boy at school. his name is yeonjun..."

"i'm sure he's going to love it," she winks. she hands him the latte. "i'm sure we will be seeing each other more often..."

before hueningkai could ask what she meant by that, she ushers him out.

"good luck~!" she shouts from the distance.

luck, hueningkai thought. i will definitely be needing that.

he made it to school with a warm latte in his hand and butterflies fluttering around his stomach.

hueningkai spotted yeonjun speaking to one of the jocks and suddenly, became intimated.

taking a deep breath, he walks towards them.

yeonjun's eyes land on hueningkai's tall figure. in his hand was a latte.

"h-hi." he breathes out, handing he latte to yeonjun. "this is for you."

the jock next to him snorts and smiles flirty at hueningkai.

"hey there, cutie~" he grins. "i haven't seen your pretty face around here." hueningkai's face goes beet red.

yeonjun can't help but watch in anger as the stupid jock made the moves on a timid hueningkai.

"u-uh..." hueningkai is a hot mess.

he pulls hueningkai by his waist and whispers, "how about we go to a party together~?"

"what the fuck, woojin!" yeonjun curses. "leave the kid alone. he isn't like that."

"oh," woojin smirks. "do you like this faggot or something? i thought you said 'you hated all gays.'"

"i don't like him, i just don't think it's cool to be hitting on someone as shy as him." yeonjun speaks through gritted teeth.

"if you don't like him, then why are you getting so worked up about it?" woojin asks smugly. "you never have had a problem with who i screwed before. so are you gay for this faggot?"

"i'm not gay." yeonjun's breathing rate skyrockets.

"seems like you have a crush on a boy~" woojin laughs. "you are a gay faggot, just like yeongay here."

and that's when yeonjun gets a brilliant, cruel idea.

hueningkai goes pale as he feels the latte spill all over his body. it clinged to his body, exposing his chest and abdomen.

tears flowed from his eyes as he looked dead straight into yeonjun's emotionless eyes and lets out a heartbroken sob.

he runs away from them, feeling hopeless and fragile.

woojin chuckles and praises, "that was good, bro. i knew that prank would be the best. to think i had to act gay. absolutely gross. at least he won't be bothering you anymore."

yeonjun shoots him a fake smile and picks up the empty cup of latte.

faintly, he could see whipped cream writing. he squinted hard to see these words: you are the prettiest boy i have ever seen.

he felt his heart pitter-patter as he let a tear escape his eye.

"c'mon kai," woojin grins lazily. "let's go meet some chicks at leesun's party. i heard they even hired some strippers."

"okay," yeonjun holds back his waterfall of tears. "girls are my type anyway."