Chapter Two

"Jake can you please carry her into the house. She's had a long day, I don't want to wake her up."

"I guess" he mumbles.

After a long car ride of silence and an even longer flight, we finally arrived at my new house. I fell asleep on the way there though and don't feel like letting them know I'm awake enough to walk myself. Jake and I were bickering the whole flight so I started to give him the silent treatment. Ever since he was nice to me in the car he made a big deal to be even meaner now.

"God she's so light!" he says picking me up. "How tall is she? 5'2?"

"Somewhere around there" my mom replies.

He carries me up the stairs and puts me in my bed. Luckily my mom made my bed for me before we arrived.

"Goodnight Rose" he says tucking me in.

"Night Jake."

Shit. I was supposed to be asleep.

"You're awake?"

"Nooo?"

"You let me carry you!?"

"I'm lazy" I say rolling over. "Plus you said I'm light so it's not like it was a hassle"

"Oh so you're talking to me now?" he asks smirking.

"Shut up. I temporarily forgot you're annoying."

"Annoyingly handsome"

"Oh is it Opposite Day? I didn't get the memo."

"Is that the best you got?"

"It's better than your comebacks."

"Suree they are" he says leaving.

"Shut the door!"

"No!"

"Asshole"

"Heard that!"

"You were supposed too!" I say getting up shutting my door a little harder than normal. Out of no where music starts blasting from the room next door. Great. His room is next to mine. And it doesn't help that the walls are paper thin.

Might as well do some unpacking while I'm up.

I go to the boxes piled into the corner of my room and start to put stuff away. Luckily I got the one with all my clothes in it in instead if one with pictures. I don't think I could handle that right now.

Maybe some comfy clothes will make me feel better.

I grab some sweats and a tank top. I pull off my pants and then put the sweats on. As I'm taking my shirt off, someone barges into my room.

"Do you have any-" Jake starts to ask while entering.

"Ever heard of knocking!?" I yell turning around so he looks at my back. I can hear the smirk in his voice.

"Nice bra, what size is that B?"

"No it's a C for your information. Can you please get out of my room?! I'm changing!"

Lucky me, the tank I wanted to wear is right next to him.

"Wow that's a big rack you got for such a tiny girl" he says ignoring my question.

"Leave!"

"Nah I think I'll stay right here"

"Pervert."

"Is this the shirt you're gonna wear?"

"Yes now can I please have it!"

"Nope you gotta come get it."