Chapter Fifteen

Finally a week has passed. Lots of people wanted to sign my cast, its really full. I don't mind though, I can still see my friends lame puns. That boy I was tutoring, Derek, well he got a new tutor because of my concussion. Everyone on the team hates Christina now; I guess sabotaging the routine doesn't really settle well. Oh and right now, I'm standing in the airport waiting for Will and my dad to show up. It turns out my mom had to stay another day for some reason.

"Rose snap out of it. Your about to see one of your best friends for the first time in a month."

"Actually today is Friday. Tomorrow will be exactly 3 weeks since we left."

"Wow it's only been three weeks and you've already, found out you've been cheated on , gotten a boyfriend, a concussion, broken your leg, found out your mom was pregnant, but lost her baby, and now has cancer."

"One, Dylan's not my boyfriend, we are dating. Two, she's your mom two, and three I really appreciate your recap of my horrible life. It makes me feel oh so much better" I reply sarcastically.

"Well I personally am super ecstatic that for the past week all you've done is given me sarcastic remarks or corrected me on something. I want to have a normal pull pranks on each other life with you but you're sucking the fun out of it."

"Rose!" Will shouts across the room, stopping me from replying to Jake. I crutch over to him as fast as I can. He picks me up and hugs me, making me drop the crutches. My dad picks them up, and hands them back to me after Will places me down. I hug my dad too then look back over to Will.

He's still the same guy. Tall, strong, tan, brown hair, brown eyes, a little stubble on his face meaning he hasn't shaved in a week. Probably since he found out. His eyes have so many emotions in them but I can decipher them all. Sad, happy, excited, nervous, hurt, etc. He probably sees the same in mine.

"Well let's not waste all day here. Cmon lets go home" Jake says walking away.

We grab their luggage then make our way back to Jake's car. Will and my dad are going to stay with us for the week. I'm super glad but nervous Dylan is going to get jealous. We only have one guest room and my dad is going to get it. Which means Will is sleeping in my room with me. I don't mind and neither do my parents because they all know Will and I aren't going to do anything. But Dylan doesn't know that. He just has to trust me.

The whole ride, Will and I chat about life back home and life here in Washington. Riley and Alex are just as sad as us but they couldn't come visit because their parents wouldn't let them. All three of their families visited my mom in the hospital every day. Especially Will's. We are all so close to each other; this is hard on all of us.

Once we arrive back at the house, I show my dad the guest room and Will my room then give them some privacy to unpack by going to Jake's room. Luckily I have some room in my closet for Will's clothes.

"He's going to kill you, you know."

"Who?"

"Dylan"

"And why is that?"

"Because Will is sleeping in the same bed as you"

"So? I've done this since I was born"

"That doesn't matter. You guys have looked like a couple your whole life. I was surprised when I found out you were dating Luke and not Will"

"Me and him are like siblings. That's disgusting"

"I'm just stating my opinion"

"Well if Dylan has an issue with it then he is going to have to get over it. Will and I will always be like that"