Chapter 19 : Reunion.

Heavy.... you felt like it was impossible to open your eyes... and there was something warm close by, it made you unwilling to open them. Mostly because you didn't want to know what happened after you passed out, there was a light chuckle and you recognized the voice. 

"I know you're awake... so how about opening your eyes?" He proposed right next to your ear before kissing it, you tried your best and finally opened them, the light seemed unbearable and you blinked quite a few times before turning to face Tom. 

When you did look at him though you gasped, your hand covered your mouth as you looked at him... Dumbledore was right, Tom's appearance had changed a lot... he was no longer human... that much was clear.  He's eyes were red, as if he had gone completely made, the majority of his features were a blur, as if they were slightly melting into his skin.

"I can't believe it." You murmured but Tom heard you.

"Well, I know I look much different since the last time we met but... my intentions and emotions are still the same." He responded after touching his left cheek, his bloody gaze met yours and you flinched. 

He was creeping you out more than any other time... you looked around and seemed shocked by the room around you, the first think you noticed was the bed you were on, it looked like a giant rose but it didn't feel anything like it, this was an impressive space, although it made it look like the room of a small princess... something that didn't quite fit the situation you were in.

THE BEDROOM:

"Where am I?"

"I can't tell you, if what bothers you is how this place looks I can change it. I told them you were a very important person...but I guess someone got a bit excited." He retorted as he gave a quick glance around.

"Why am I here? What do you want?"

"I already have what I want... well, almost."

"What are you talking about? What on earth is going on?"

"I think I told you (Name), you are mine. And so now, I have taken back what belongs to me."

"I am NOT an object! I have my own will!!!" You hissed and Tom only smirked, he pinned you down and looked into your eyes, devouring your form below him. He was getting excited since he had only been able to imagine this moment until now.

"You will learn who's superior here in due time... besides, I don't hate your fiery spirit. If anything it's one of the qualities that make you so special." He purred and leaned forward kissing your neck, he moved to your lips and you kept them closed as he kissed them, he asked for permission but was denied. 

That was a mistake, you felt something touching your throat and looked down, Tom was holding his wand and the tip was touching your neck in a warning. You gave him a sharp glare which only made him smirk, he knew you were going to fight him and he was prepared for it. 

You didn't know what he'd do, maybe use one of the unforgivable curses... you knew seeing others suffer pleased him, why would you be any different? Tom asked one more time for permission and this time you opened your mouth just barely, he took this as a sign and darted his toungue inside your mouth. He was surprisingly passionate and attentive, giving your body gentle strokes and allowing you to move as you wished. When he let go due to the lack of air, you were both panting and you were blushing which made you feel like you've lost the fight.

"I don't know what you're planning but you will fail." You muttered darkly, he chuckled at that and pulled you closer.

"I wouldn't count on it. My followers are already in action...everyone knows my name now."

"I don't think the name Tom sounds all that scary." You commented and he laughed.

"I'm no longer Tom... you may now call me Voldemort." He re-introduced himself and you frowned.

"Voldemort? Interesting choice." You admitted and he smiled, truly delighted by the praise he had just received from you.

"Thank you, my dear. Your compliments are by all means a blessing." He replied and you noticed how his gaze turned from sadistic to loving. Suddenly there was a knock on the door and his eyes became blank, he turned around and left the bed, when he opened you saw someone... you recalled that his name was... Lucius Malfoy. Yes, you were sure it was him... was he following Tom?

"My lord... it's as we expected."

"Hmph, they are so foolishly blind to the truth... but I will make them see how pointless it is to defy me." He answered coldly, a shiver coursed your entire body... but there was still hope, whoever was defying Tom or Voldemort, as he now prefered to be called, was brave... and certainly your ally.

"Bellatrix has gone to get more members to join our ranks... Severus also has a request and wishes to speak with you." Lucius reported and Voldemort frowned.

"I'll hear him later, now leave." He ordered and closed the door in Lucius face, he then looked back at you. When he saw your calm look he smiled, he was unaware why you were really so calm. He sat close to you on the bed, his eyes never leaving your face.

"So then, Voldemort-"

"To others I am Lord Voldemort... to you I want to be more." He interrupted as he pulled you closer to him, trapping you in his arms.

" What do I call you then?"

"Anything, if it's you... anything is fine." He mumbled and rubbed his deformed face on your hair... you were confused, why was he so nice? Why was he acting like this? That wasn't the Tom you knew... this person was different both outside and inside... unless this was all an act.

"You're not fooling me... Tom." You growled and there was a dark chuckle from him.

"Yeah... I thought you wouldn't fall for that." He admitted and when you moved away to look at him... you saw the same boy you had hated while being at school, the same dark, evil and sadistic gaze with an obsession twice as bad as before.

"Let go of me!" You hissed and he smiled darkly, his expression was creeping you out and you could see lust clouding his eyes. 

"I guess I have to teach you... and your body... I will make sure my touch will be the only think you can feel." He declaired and pushed you backwards, when he climbed on top of you it was crystal clear... he was going to claim you in every way he could think.