Chapter 57: Toad Witch.

Your breath was unsteady, your eyes began to water... you wanted to scream as you watched him hide in the shadows... he was very close... he was going to catch you again.

"Go away... go away..."

"I'm not going away, dearest. WE are going away." He corrected and began walking towards you, the second he began walking though... you began running. You headed towards Dumbledore's office... begging, in your mind, for someone to help you. Voldemort was getting closer until he stretched his arm and grabbed a fistfull of your hair.

"No!" You screamed and began struggling. He growled and turned you around, his right hand grabbed your face and made you look at him in the eyes. You saw an endless void of darkness, you saw obsession and passion... you saw lust and longing... you saw your own self in it's miserable state.

"Aren't you tired of fighting me? Don't you want this all to end?" He asked as he slowly dragged you to a dark corner... you were about to scream when he forced his mouth on yours, stealing your breath and demanding the same passion and longing he was giving you. You struggled to get out of his grip when suddenly he pulled away and dodged a spell aimed at him, you turned and saw Alexander and Dumbledore... you bit Tom's arm, causing him to release you, taking this opportunity you run towards them and hugged your son tightly.

"It was a foolish idea to come here, Tom." Dumbledore stated mildly. Voldemort chuckled at that and attempted to come closer, only for Alexander to shoot another spell at him before pulling you behind him in an attempt to shield you from his father.

"Stay where you are or I swear I'm going to forget my mother's kindness and kill you where you stand!" He threatened and Voldemort smilled proudly, his son's passionate words and the hatred in his gaze, made him realize just how much his son really was like him.

"Now that's what's expected of a Slytherin, of the heir of Salazar... and of the son of the most powerfull wizard of all." He chuckled and you spoke up.

"He is nothing like you... he wants to protect while you only seek to conquer and destroy! He has a kind soul while you are vile and hatefull. Don't you dare compare my son with you again!"

"OUR son!" Voldemort growled and before you could speak Alexander did, expressing himself fully and attempting once again to make the monster he was related to understand something extremely simple.

"I never had and never will have a father. You are not my father, you are not my family and you will never amount to anything to me! You are everything I hate... I would rather die than accept you as a family member!" He spat hatefully, Voldemort sighed sadly at that... however, that didn't mean he was going to give up. He knew all too well that falling in love wasn't easy, from the second he first saw how amazing you were to this point... he knew that if you wanted someone's love you had to be patient. 

"Trust me, my son-"

"DON'T CALL ME THAT!!!" Alexander screamed and before another word was said, Voldemort was attacked from behind, dodging just in time as Harry, Cedric, Hermione, Jane and Ron appeared. Their wands out and ready to fight. Voldemort growled and then disappeared, realizing he wasn't going to win against so many opponents at once. The second he was gone you fell on the floor, all of the tension and panic fading as you felt extremely tired. 

"Are you okay, (Name)?" Dumbledore asked.

"I will be... how did you find out he was here?" You asked and Dumbledore sighed.

"We didn't... there is a visitor who's here for you and we were coming over to inform you." He admited and you looked at him curiously.

"Who?"

"A toad." Alexander responded flatly. You blinked at that and slowly stood up, walking towards your office accompanied by your students, your son and the headmaster. When you entered your gaze fell on a woman who indeed resembled a toad, though she was extremely pale, she was squat and dressed in pink, her face was broad and flabby with a short neck and a very slack mouth. Her hair was a mouse brown colour though it contained a large amount of grey... she was using an extremely fake smile that someone could easily mistake as sweet.

"Hello, lady (Name) (Last Name). It's a pleasure to meet you up close at last." She greeted and offered her hand, you knew who she was... Xavier had spoken so ill of her, it was impossible not to guess it.

"Dolores Umbridge, I presume?" You asked coldly and she seemed surprised before she smiled again.

"It's such an honor... for you to know of me." 

"Same for me, now then... have a seat." You gestured and everyone, with the exception of Dumbledore and Alexander, left. Your son came and stood behind you as you sat down, Dumbledore taking a seat next to Umbridge.

"Thank you, I am here with a message from the minister... he would very much like your assistance in this matter."

"It depends on his request, if it's about the matter with the werewolves I have made it clear that I will not back down." You stated and you saw her eye twitch.

"No, this isn't what I've come here for." She replied and you hummed.

"Then why are you here?" 

"The minister wishes to give you a position in the ministry, a high one if you could help control some minor riots that have taken place from the lowest ranks inside the ministry."

"If the minister is so incompetent that he can't ever control his supporters, then it's clear that he needs to be replaced with someone more capable." Alexander interrupted and Dolores turned to him, she couldn't help but blush at how handsome Alexander was, his father's good looks affected that woman greatly. And you were disgusted by her sick preference in males... he was a child!

"Now, now young gentleman... the minister is working hard for the sake of our community."

"If that was indeed the case, there wouldn't have been riots in the first place, miss Umbridge." He replied sternly and you smiled at that.

"Tell the minister that he caused this himself, I will not clean his mess for him. Nothing he offers me can possibly make me listen to him when he can't use his own power to his advantage." You stated and Umbridge seemed both upset and scared at your serious, stern and cold tone. 

"I see... well, I will deliver your message to the minister." She mumbled and stood up, she left without another word and Alexander sighed.

"I hope, I don't see this toad of a witch anytime soon... her attitude is worse than that of Bellatrix." He commented and you had to admit, even the crazy Bellatrix lost to this woman... however, you knew that women like her never give up, just as you were sure you'd see Bellatrix again, you were sure you'd see Dolores Umbridge again sooner or later.