Chapter 50: Grow closer.

Your felt lightheaded, your eyes opened slowly and you found yourself laying on a bed, Alexander wasn't anywhere to be seen and that was enough to make you panic. You stood up and looked around, the luxurious room around you was impressive and if the circumstances were different, it would have made the space around you even more pleasant but right now, it only made your worry greater. Where were you?! Where was your son?!

THE BEDROOM:

"I thought the last one was a bit too childish, I do hope you like this one better

"I thought the last one was a bit too childish, I do hope you like this one better." Voldemort interrupted your thoughts, his voice coming from behind you, you turned around to face him, it felt weird seeing him with his feautures so clearly visible... his old good looks had stayed and if anything the fact that he looked a bit older only seemed to add more charm to him. You looked at yourself at a nearby mirror and you were shocked by your appearance... you looked as if you were in your early thirties... how was that possible? You shook your head, this was not important right now, you had to find your son!

"Where is my son?"

"Our son."

"Where is he?!" 

"I know he protected Harry, but I wouldn't harm him, my dear. So relax, he's just resting." He assured and came closer. You stood there and faced him, your gaze clear and proud, it made the embers of passion he had become kept at bay for so long, turn into an untamed fire threatening to consume him and you too.

"You will NOT kill Harry and you will NOT torment me like you did all those years ago. You will not break me down!"

"Oohh....But that doesn't mean I can't control your body if I want to." He whispered in your ear and you gave him a sharp glare.

"You dare threaten me with the Imperius curse?!" 

"That's not the only way but... why not?"

"You may have human appearance but you're still the same monster I met as a student." You hissed and that clearly woke up old memories.

"Good and bad times alike... like when we met... when I first kissed you... when I first held you..."

"When I chose William over-" 

"Don't say that name again! I forbid you to speak of that filthy muggleborn again!" He shouted, his right hand grabbing your jaw as he used his left one to grab your wrist and pull you closer. You smirked, it seems  old wounds never heal, huh?

"You're the one who said good and bad times alike, you reminded me of the bad so I will remind you of the good."

"I think we might have a different view of good and bad, my love." He growled as his hand left your jaw and went for the back of your neck, holding you in place before he smashed his lips on yours. He moaned and became rougher, trying to get a reaction from you. You tried to push him but his left hand left your wrist to wrap your waist in an attempt to keep you in place, but eventually he broke for air.