One.

"Fuck... Ye-Yes! Ha-Harder Senpai! "

With a slight smirk on his face. The silver haired man—Kakashi Hatake sat in the coolest room in the Konoha Library. But ,he didn't mind with the sweater he had on. He sat comfortably listening to the audio of his new favorite book series, 'Temptation Paradise' 

He was quite thankful for the audio version of the book, otherwise he'd be at home unable to tame the large bulge in his pants—or his boxers. Depends on how he's feeling when he arrives home.

His smirk grew wider as the person continues to moan uncontrollably while his lover pounded into him.

"Ugn! O-Oh Fuc— Ah. "

Kakashi sat with his hand behind his head, Air pods in his ears..Enjoying the peace that was brought to him. He loved the library, he loved the books he read, and he loved sitting in this room by himself reading all the books published from an old white haired friend.

"Will you behave Now? " Senpai spoke with a raspy voice. Sweat pooled at his forehead. He too had a flushed look upon his face, yet , Ayeas took the cake.Though,  he's as tired as his 'partner' the younger boy beneath him panted, unable and barely speaking— failed an attempt to nod his head.

Senpai growled somewhat mad that the boy didn't say anything when he asked him a question...  Another rule broken. He grabbed the poor boy by his neck and forced him to sit up, even with Senpai on top of him.
"Answer me, Ayeas! "He shook the boy earning a fit of  soft moans and whispers.

Kakashi shook his head laughing quietly, feeling bad yet again for the character. "Poor, Poor Ayeas. "

Unaware of the door opening, Kakashi continued to smirk through the mask upon his face listening to the boy plead no more as Senpai started up again with his thrusts.

He was unaware. Unaware of the boy behind him with a scar across his nose, and a blush up on his face. His ponytail sat up up high, and his mouth was parted- unable to gather his words.

"Uh-Um Excuse Me, S-Sir.. " He Spoke nicely,  a smile appearing on his face. When he got no answer, he frown.

"Excuse Me, Sir. " He had said a bit louder, hoping the man would at least turn around. Instead the man laughed shaking his head in pity. "Damn.."

Frustrated, The man tapped Kakashi's shoulder, harder than he wanted to and stood back patiently with a smile on his face as the man stopped laughing and turned towards him.

".... "

"He-Hello, S-Sir. My names I-Iruka a-and I was to-told to info-form you th-that we'll b-be closing s-soon. " He stuttered out with a high blush. Iruka hated stuttering, but he couldn't stop. He barely talked, knowing he'd embarrass himself even more.
He suddenly looked down  with a frown  feeling the man would be laughing at him any moment now.

But.. Kakashi only stared. He stared at the somewhat attractive boy. Though he was quite irritated the boy interrupted the 'big finish', he was kind of glad. In fact, he could sit there all day watching the boy. Now he questions why he'd never seen him around the place before.

"Are you new here? " He asked taking the air pods out and continually stared at the deeper shade of red on the brunette's face. Iruka jumped at his voice. For a while he considered the man was a mute. He felt hot, even in a cold room like this.

"Oh!  Oh-Uh-Um I Di-Did just st-start , ye-yesterday actually.. " He trailed off. Though he was slightly confused with the man and the sudden question.

"Hm." Was all that came from Kakashi. He rose up from his seat. 'Temptation Paradise'  in one hand, and the audio CD in the other.  Iruka watched his hands and mentally gasped.

That's a highly rated porn like book... No, Wait—he reads yaoi?

He thought. Seeing a smirk through the mask he blushed , the man walking past him, but not out the door.

With his hand on the door handle, Kakashi turned back to stare at the brunette. His smirk kind of a smile now.

"My Name's Kakashi By the way, I'm very pleased to meet you Iruka. " He then chuckled walking out.

"Se-See You L-La-Later... " Iruka called, left stunned and smiling.