Four

Two weeks... Iruka didn't see Kakashi for two weeks straight.
He felt sorry, he didn't want to hurt the man. Today was Monday, he was on his way to the library.School had just ended and he needed to finish up his homework.

"IRUKA!! " Yelled a voice. He looked in the direction and saw two teens running towards him. One pulling the other... Boyfriends. He smiled and waved.

"Hey Naruto! Sasuke. " He greeted the two. Sasuke looking bored as usual and Naruto with his always smile.

"Where you two off to? " He asked. He smiled seeing Sasuke holding Naruto's hand. He blushed a bit. Though he always wondered who topped, he just let it go and didn't bother to ask.

"We're going to go meet up with Kiba And Shino, but Shikamaru and Gaara said they were meeting us there, too! " Naruto said excitedly. "It's a Triple date! " He started to laugh and Iruka nodded. He then forced a smile. All of his friends had lovers, and most of them were younger than him!

"Th-That's good, ha-have fun y-you two. I-I have wo-work. Bye! " He waved them off and rushed off to his job.

"Hey Iruka! " Kakashi lifts his head towards the door. The boy had walked in with a sad smile on his face. His boss, Kakashi assumed, hugged the boy.. But his hands we're lower than they should've been. "H-Hi Orochimaru. " The boy blushed and looked down. Kakashi was... Angered. Did he like that!? The man thought.
"I-Im gonna do m-my homework, th-then put th-the bo-books a-aw-away.. " He sat down at a table, not to far from Kakashi and started on his work.

Kakashi sighed, reading the final part of the 'Temptation Paradise' book one.

"I love you, Senpai. " The trembling boy looked upon his lover. The man stood high and mighty. He couldn't love the boy.. He was too young, too young to be with a man like him. Senpai looked at the boy. "Ayeas, you know we can't be-

" To Hell With That! " The boy yelled. He stood, too. His fist balled at his sides. Hot tears spilled from his eyes as he stared deep into the brown orbs of Senpai.

"After all this t-time! I-I've loved you, and what do I get?! Nothing! Why can't you see that?! I LOVE YOU SENPAI! " He screamed. The room was quiet. The wedding was ruined. He had ruined Senpai's wedding. He looked around and shook his head. "I-Im sorry.. "

Before he knew it, his feet were off running and out into the unknown.

"AYEAS! "

The End... Or not.

"Damn.. " Kakashi mumbled and walked up to the front desk. The man, Orochimaru smiled. "Done already? " He grabbed the book from Kakashi's hand and checked it in. "Need help finding book two? " He asked. The man seemed sweet, but after seeing his hands on Iruka.. Kakashi couldn't help be mean.
"Yeah." The man nodded.

"Iruka, hunny are you finished yet? " Hunny? Kakashi mentally scoffed.

Iruka lifted his head and nodded. "Ye-Yes Sir, here I-I come.. " He trailed off putting his things away and rushing to the front desk.

"Would you show Mr. Hatake to the 'Make out Paradise' section please? " Iruka nodded and started to walk off with Kakashi following him.

"Ar-Are you m-mad a-at me? " Ituka's small voice whispered once they got to the 'Make Out Paradise' section. Kakashi scanned for book two of 'Temptation Paradise'. Though he hates to admit it, he was still mad at the boy. And just for not telling him his age. "Kind of.. " He trailed off. His fingers stopping on 'Temptations' and grabbing the thick book from its shelf with the others. "I-Im So-Sorry, b-but you didn't t-tell me your a-age either Kashi. " The boy looked down at the black Converse on his feet.

The masked man suddenly felt guilty. He was right.. Maybe if he had told him... But that doesn't help change the fact that they did something that night and neither of them could remember what. "I'm eight years older than you ,Iruka." He stated opening the book making sure it was the right one. "I-I ju-just w-want to be c-cool again." Iruka mumbled and turned to walk away, only to be grabbed by the man from behind. Kakashi pulled down his mask and started to kiss up the boy's neck, leaving a trail of wet kisses up to his ear lobe. "Well, I can't be mad at you forever now can I? " He let out a deep chuckle and continued to kiss up on the boy who kept silent moans hidden from anyone other than himself and and the man.

Both people oblivious to the golden eyes watching them with anger.