NOT AN UPDATE. [Important]

Okay attention to all the people that read this book, I have another Kakairu book in writing (oof that sounded so white. (No racistness intended) (I am very positive racist 😁)

Anyway, it's gonna be called 'Flooded Memories' [pic in mm, and look closely at the side pictures in the cover ]
I don't know if it'll be a short story or not, just know that it isn't a happy one. Also, 'Temptations' will be kept in my draft for a while, at least until I write four-ten chapters.

I also wanted to try something.
Wattpad people suck (not all but some), and I was pretty mad knowing they didn't have books on the Naruto ships that I wanted. So ive decided that I write something for the people who ship others, too.

[ Ⓢⓗⓘⓟ Ⓗⓔⓡⓔ ]

⬆that'll be the ship box, comment one, and I'll see what I can do. Next,

{ Ⓣⓗⓘⓝⓚ Ⓗⓔⓡⓔ }

⬆ that'll be the suggestion box. I know a lot of people like when one shots have the whole 'Naruto theme' thing going on, but I lowkey hate it... Not the show though 😭never that. I guess I just don't have the flavor for writing it, than I like writing it. I like a modern world thing. It's sort of easier for me.
Anyway, yeah.

So if whoever is reading this book go ahead and don't be shy seriously. I will make a book for them to go in and not place them here cause that's badddd and ian gon do that.

Sooo, I hope y'all are ready for it, and Flooded Memories, and Temptations, and me to carry on with this book, so thanks!

P. S. 💀I'm not very active, but I write a lot offline so if there are a lot of suggestions and ships when I check, they'll be published by the time I'm back.

Thanks!

This message was brought to you by NintendHoes, aka Author Nigga aka Tae. Dont go anywhere folks, well be righttt back!