Eight

"Ka-Kashi! Wh-What are you-

He laughed. " Baby calm down, I'm not gonna do 'it' unless you want me to. " Kakashi's finger circled the boys entrance, his saliva coated finger entering him slowly, yet painfully. He felt the boy clench around the finger.
Iruka winced and his body jerked forward. Gasping feeling his throbbing erection come in contact with Kakashi's hard one. He bit back a moan. Leaning his head on Kakashi's shoulder, Iruka whimpered lowly as the older male's finger moved slowly in and out of his tight pink hole. "I-It hurts.. " He cried out. He back arching when the man forces in another finger. "Fuck." He threw his head back. Kakashi kissed his neck, hickies forming as he nibbled and sucked at the soft golden skin. "Feels Good, Baby? " Kakashi asked. His voice filled with lust. The man bit down on his pulse, earning a loud moan from the boy. "Y-e-ES! " He started to grind on the man's fingers, a third one slipping in. Curling while knuckle deep inside of him. Iruka didn't exactly know what he was doing, yet his hands acted on their own grabbing at his cock and thumbing the pink head. He hissed moaning out again, a sudden jerk of his hips had him panting and Kakashi smirking. The man started to finger him faster, the sloppy yet wet sounds like music to his ears. Iruka stroked his length faster, grinding harder. "H-Ha! Fuck. " His cries echoed off the walls. The room hot and thick with tension. His cock throbbed for more, he wanted more... But he didn't want to go too far with Kakashi, at least not now.

"I-I think I'm Gonna-
He body shook. His cock shooting strings of flowing cum onto Kakashi's bare chest, some getting on his. Kakashi took out his fingers and slowly licked them, teasing the trembling boy. He wasn't finished yet. Grabbing the boy's curvy waist, he slammed him down, their cocks grinding against each other. Iruka felt pleasure shoot to his spine. He gripped onto Kakashi, rocking his hips. Kakashi groaned and brought the boy's face down to his. Kissing him deeply as their tongues fought for dominance.

"So that's what happened? " Iruka asked himself mentally as he walked towards his house. He walked alone, as he too lived alone. Blushing a deep red, he thought over what he could do for the rest of the day. He could call Naruto, but he figured they were still out. Iruka got off early today. Orochimaru seeming mad at him for some unknown reason is another thing that was on his mind. What did he do?

He sighed pulling out his house keys and walking up his sorta long driveway. "Need company? " He turned around seeing Kakashi with a book in hand. He looked different from when he was at the library.

A plain white t shirt, black sweats and a pair of slides. His hair looked damp, like he had just gotten out of the shower the way the water dripped down the sides of his head. He smiled at the boy's blush.
"O-Oh! Um.. Su-Sure. " He unlocked the door and left it open for Kashi to come in. The man closed the door behind him and watched as Iruka sets his book bag down by a closet door.

"So how's school? " He asked. Iruka shrugged his shoulders. "I-Its Okay, I guess. " He mumbled. He got teased for stuttering, picked on about the scar on his nose, and hit on by guys who wanted nothing more than to fuck him and leave. Sure, school was juusstt fine.

Kakashi wrapped his arms around the boy. Pulling him close and burying his face into the crook of Iruka's neck. The boy blushed again, fiddling with his fingers.

"Ca-Can You St-Stop? " He asked quietly. Kakashi stopped and looked at him. "Why? "

"Y-You'll just get m-mad at m-me again... I-I'm underage, L-Like you said. " He didn't want to cry-no. he wasn't gonna cry. He didn't want to feel weak. H-He wasn't gonna-

"I-
He started to breathe heavily. The tears poured out of his eyes, he whimpered and shoved his way out of Kakashi's hold.

" Iruka. " The man grabbed him and wiped his tears away, though they kept coming back. "I'm sorry, okay? Maybe I didn't overreact a bit, but you are underage.. At least for me you are. " Iruka trembled.

"Le-Let me go! " He shouted and let out a sob. Kakashi kept his gold, pulling the boy closer. "Y-You're using m-me, I-I just kn-know it! You're just l-like him! le-leave while y-you can! " He sobbed into the man's shirt.

"Iruka.. " He said softly. He held the crying boy in his arms, and they stayed like that for hours.