Three

It wasn't morning when Kakashi awoke. More like.. 11: 00 P. M. He was laying on a bed in a empty like room, only a dresser, bed, side table and lamp. Then he remembered where he was and smiled.

He was quietly about to get up, when something stopped him. "What—
He looked down seeing a tan colored arm. Oh!  His eyes widened in shock. Was this..?
" I-Iruka? " He questioned lowly. He became quiet, listening to the soft snores from the beautiful boy. He admired the boy, from the way his lips we're parted, to his long hair that fell almost at his shoulders—no ponytail, huh?
He looked down seeing he was only in his boxer briefs. Not even his mask-like outfit was on. He gently removed the boy's arm from around him and exited the big room.

He walked around, mask-less and confused on what had happened before the two guys went to bed.. Together. Did they do anything?  What if they did? Thoughts entered his mind, clouding his memories.. He really couldn't remember. What if he was drugged!?

With a small sigh, he laid down on the soft couch and wrapped up in the blanket that was thrown over it. He felt good, but he felt better by Iruka's side in bed. He then started to wonder if the boy was doing good alright. He looked beautiful with his hair down, covering his flushed cheeks and sort of red lips.

Maybe they did do something, and the man fell back asleep... The sound of hard heavy rain hitting against the windows and blowing rain drifting him off.

"K-Kashi? " A small voice called out. Iruka walked around, only wearing Kakashi's shirt, nothing else, the one that he had  given him back once his clothes we're dry. The boy remember when he put it on, and when it was thrown to the floor before they got in bed. Iruka touched his lips, although.. He, couldn't remember anything after kissing.
"Kashi? " He called again, once reaching down the steps. He saw the lamp was on, and a figure laying on the couch. A small smile appeared, he looks cute sleeping. "K-Kashi, W-Wake Up. " He gently shook the man. He then gasped feeling strong arms wrap around his curvy waist and pull him down. He blushed a deep red staring into Kakashi's eyes.

'You look good in my shirt'

Is what he wanted to say, instead his hands found their ways down the boy's back and to his bare bum. He gripped it softly, biting his lip. It felt good. Iruka only stared. "Wh-What Are y-you—mmf! " Kakashi grabbed the boy's chin pulling him down into a kiss. Iruka whimpered, his hands holding him up while Kashi's lifted the shirt up to the boy's waist. He grabbed his legs, making the boy straddle him. Iruka sat up. Staring down at Kakashi and slightly panting. The man only smirked.

"W-We Sh-Shouldn't—

" But we already did, huh? " The man asked. His smirk only getting wider. Iruka tensed, he didn't exactly know what happened. "I-I Dont—

" Are you sore ? " He asked. The boy could only nod. "Ye-Yes, Bu-But I don't th-think we ha-had sex! I-Im wouldn't' have allowed yo-you to."

Kakashi stared at him in confusion. "Are you saying that we did something else then..? " Iruka nodded then fiddled with his fingers.  "I-Im A Vi-Virgin. I-I wouldn't le-let i-it go l-like th-that.." He looked down. He suddenly felt like crying.
"Iruka.. How old are you? " Kakashi asked. He started to push the boy off of him. He didn't want jail time. Iruka started crying.

"I-Im Eight-t-teen.. "