Thirteen

"When I was thirteen, my parents died. It seems like that's the only memory I can create when I look back to when I was younger. Everything else is a blur. " Iruka laid on the table flat on his back. Kakashi was there , too, laying his head down softly on Iruka's flat stomach while sitting in a high stool.

"I got into a car accident. It ended really badly. It totally wiped my brain clean. Naruto and the others are the only ones I remember and even they know about my past more than I do. "

"Well,  not to sound rude or anything, but wouldn't real friends tell you about it?  I mean, wouldn't they want to at last try to get you to remember? "

Iruka sighed

"Yeah, I've asked them about it. They all told me he same thing, 'We don't want you getting hurt, Iruka. It was pretty painful watching you go through what you went through.  We don't want to see it again. ' "

"Well,  it seems fair. I wouldn't want to hurt you either. It'll break my heart if I ever. "

Iruka brushed away the tears he wanted to desperately let go. "Thanks for being here Kakashi. I know we've hadn't known each other that long, but... I feel connected to you. " Kakashi grabbed at his hand.  "I feel the same way.

Kakashi lifted his head and stared at the sad like boy laying down on his kitchen table. After a moment of silence , he asked, "Ruka? " His voice calm and quiet,  yet it seemed forced at the moment to Iruka.  "Y-Yeah? "

"Are you hurting...in the inside?" This time, Kakashi stood. Iruka sat up with a heavy sigh. With a nod he replied, " Yes.. "

Without warning, Kakashi picked the boy up into his arms. Iruka yelped, scared and shocked at the actions. Kakashi only focused on one thing:

Iruka.

(Since I'm in the mood,  SMUT WARNING⚠ skip if you want to, it might suck b😭)

Gently laying the boy down on the bed, Kakashi hovered over his soon to be lover with eyes clouded with lust. Iruka only stared up at him, his mouth parted. Small pants were silenced by Kakashi's lips. Iruka's hands immediately flying around his neck,  pulling him deeper into their kiss as his legs wrapped around his waist. Kakashi licked the boy's bottom lip in request for an entrance. Iruka parted his lips once again and moaned at the warmness flowing from Kakashi's own as their tongues dances together. The older male breaks the kiss and starts to trail his lips down Iruka's neck Quickly finding his weak spot, he sucked and nibbled at the skin spreading love marks in his paths. Iruka gasping and whimpering as he continued to kiss down his trembling body.

"a-ah.. " He moaned. His pants tightening as heat arose to his face. His whole body was on fire with the feeling of  Kakashi tracing along. his skin. Pulling off his shirt and leaving him in nothing but his briefs. The older male himself only shirtless.  "Do you want me to continue? " His voice a ghost of a whisper next to Iruka's ear. The boy only moaned, unable to speak with the new feeling of his body. He was hard, they were hard. They wanted each other.

Kakashi smirked and kissed the throbbing male once more. His fingers tracing the thick skin around his hips before slowly pulling down the cloth that poorly hid Iruka's member.Iruka kicked the rest of the cloth off, sending them flying somewhere in the room. His hissed at the air that contacted his area, hard. Kakashi broke their kiss to stare down at the beauty lying under him.  "Beautiful." He breathed out.  Iruka blushed. Kakashi unbuttons his jeans, tugging them down. He takes them off leaving him in the thin fabric that covered the large pink skin that awaited Iruka. The boy gasped, Kakashi smirking. Iruka started at it as if he's never seen one but his own... Which in his case, he hadn't.  "Th-That won't fit."