Eleven

"K-Kashi, It hurts.. "

"I know baby, just relax and the pain will go away. "
The older male whispered to the whimpering boy and continued kissing his neck in comfort. The younger whimpering and clenching his eyes shut feeling pain shoot throughout his body. His lover chuckled and put a bandaid on the wound on Iruka's thigh.

"Seriously, Calm down. It's just a cut Ruka. " He picked the boy up bridal style and sat down on the couch with him in his lap. Iruka had his arms wrapped around Kakashi's neck and legs hanging over his thighs.

"So, I've realized that during all of our time spent together, we've never really gotten to know each other. " Kakashi stated. Iruka whined.

"Can't it wait? " Kakashi chuckled, "yeah, but I just want to know how was life back then for you. Ya know,Things you do and why. Your life story. That's all. " The man smiled, his hand caressing the golden honey skin of his Iruka. He loved the feel of his body, wether it was curled up next to him in bed, or any place where the two touched.

"M'Kay... My name's Iruka and I really don't approve of this message. " The brunette sighed closing his eyes. His lover laughing. "Don't you have a last name Iruka? "He asked. The boy shook his head, without a care in the world.

" Nope, I'm from another planet. "

"Oh really? "

"Mhmm."

"What planet? "

"The Umino Planet. "

Kakashi kissed the boy's forehead. "Well, Next we'll fly to the Hatake planet and be there forever. " Iruka blushed. "Yeah.. Maybe. "

"Alright, How do you like your eggs? "

"Scrambled with cheese, " He whispered in his ear, nibbling down on the skin as his hand rubbed the cloth that covered his lovers member. "Don't forget the milk, " He chuckled. "I like em fluffy. "

The blushing red boy gently pushed the man in nothing but a towel back away from his body. Failing, the boy let out a small sigh feeling the warmth of the man again. "So, what you wanna do today, Love? " He asked.

Iruka shrugged, he liked staying in with Kakashi. Then he suddenly got an idea. He smirked and finally got out of the man's grasp to grab the milk from the fridge. "Let's go to your house. " He suggested. Kakashi looked at him. "Why? "
The brunette glared, "Because you've been here, and I want to be there. " Simply stated while pouring a small amount of milk into the egg mix, Iruka's comment made the man smile. "M'Kay, we'll go after breakfast. " And with that the man walked up the stairs to get dressed. Iruka watched him walk away, a blush tinted on his cheeks. He was truly falling for him...

"Ah-Hey! At least warn me before sticking things like that in tight places like this! Kakashi you could break something! "

"What!? I barely even had it in, Ruka! "

"Barely!? I fucking felt that! "

"Oh yeah? What did it feel like? "

"Pain! "

Kakashi scoffed. He stuffed Iruka's home key in his pocket and started at the shockingly angry boy who stood next to him.
"It's a keyhole, not an asshole. " He stated and grabbed the boy's hand as they started to walk off. "Same thing, they're both holes. "

"There's a big difference Ruka. " Kakashi laughed. Iruka shook his head, "Barely, You stuck the key in too fast. "

"And you compare that to and asshole? " The man looked at him crazily. "Really? "

Iruka pouted. "That's key rape.. " He whined. A sound as soft as his moans to Kakashi's ears. The masked man gave in, there was no point in continuing arguing with Iruka. "Fine Baby, Rape is bad and I apologize. " He gave him a fake sigh, when really he was smirking under his mask. Iruka smiled, oblivious to an argument he won by the other disqualifying.

"So where do you live? " He decided to ask after a time of silence.
"A few blocks from yours, Konoha Road. Beautiful if you ask me. " The man blushed.

Iruka cooed at the sight. "Awe, okay. Maybe you'll let me move in with you? " He joked. Kakashi just nodded.
"Sure, But then I'd be wasting my money on buying us a house together. " This left Iruka silent with only one question on his mind..

'What are we, Kakashi? '