Fourteen

OKAY READERS 😭I'm sorry for not updating. I'm just lazy in a lot of situations.  Anyway I'm going to do something special and release a series of KakaIru books   But that's if y'all would read them 😪 I'm just heavily inspired by the small argument they had in Boruto when Kakashi kept saying sorry to Iruka. It was cute..😀 But anyway- 

I absolutely love the ship and there's not many KakaIru books on here so I decided to step in and save the day ya know -flips cape-

Sooo lemme know what y'all think and yes I'll be releasing 'Talking to the Moon' soon.

And I also edited the last chapter 💀😭

----------

"It hurts to walk." Iruka sighed to himself gripping the first the thing he could land his hands on, and walking to the bathroom. Kakashi stares after him with a small smile. "Sorry..?" Iruka turned back to glare at him and couldn't help but laugh . "It's fine.." he trailed off stumbling into the bathroom .

He gasped almost falling "Its so pretty!" He moaned and leaned against the shower door.
Kakashi chuckled to himself looking at his bed with wonder. He looked at the cum that stained the sheets and also the pillow Iruka laid his head on. He sometimes wondered about the boy and why he was the way he was. He thinks that about a lot of people. And thinking about earlier he wonders if he and Iruka would be where they were now if he hadn't been in an accident...

~
"I used to be a bottom-"
"You were my first-"

"What?"

Iruka looked at Kakashi and snorted. "There's no way.." the man only nodded and shrugged. "His name was Obito, he had a big dick-
He was cut off by Iruka throwing a pillow at his head.  He pouted rubbing his 'sore'. "What was that for?!" Iruka only stuck his tongue out at him.

"You said nasty things."

"We fucked like and hour ago-

Iruka threw another pillow. "Shush!" Kakashi laughed picking up his new book and motioning Iruka to come to him. The boy rolled across the bed to Kakashi's side and then laid his head on his lap. Ha take ran his fingers through the boy's hair humming lowly.

"Promise me something,yeah?" He asked.
"What is it..?" Iruka looked up at him as Kakashi smiles. "Don't leave me just yet. The path of life will make you late to anything , and I don't want you to be late at our wedding to only tell me no." Iruka stared at him for a second before nodding slowly .

"O-Okay...I won't leave just yet." He whispered.

———————

This sucked-
But I'm updating my books so🤷🏽‍♀️ I hope you guys liked and I will continue to update this book👌 it's not dead yet-