Nine

"I-I like your hair.. "

"I like your face, it's very pretty. "

The younger boy blushed at this comment. "M-My name's Iruka, I think your face is very lo-lovely. " He giggled and watched the long haired older child smile. "My name's Orochimaru, long, but you'll get used to it. Nice to meet you Iruka. " He held out his hand. Iruka took it and shook it lightly, scared he might break the soft skin. For a while they both say in silence. Iruka staring at his hands, and Orochimaru at the course above them.

"You should be my boyfriend. " Orochimaru stated, not sparing a glance at Iruka. The blushing boy stared at him in confusion. "Wh-Whats that? " He asked. His voice a soft like whisper. Orochimaru grabbed his hand, " It's like Mommy and Daddy Love, but in our situation it's Daddy and Daddy. " He tried to make it out in the best way possible, but Iruka was beautifully trying to not pout.
"I-I don't get it.. "

Orochimaru smiled and rubbed his thumb in circles on the boy's small hand. "Well.. We have to love each other and be there for one another. Like Daddy should be there for Mommy. " Iruka nodded.

"It's a re-lay-shon-ship? " Orochimaru laughed and nodded. "Yes Iruka, a relationship. "

"Ruka! " The older boy laughed seeing his boyfriend with flour in his hair. Iruka blushed and pouted. "I ca-cant cook! " He whined. Orochimaru nodded and pecked his pouted lips. "It's alright love, I'll help you. " He got behind him and kissed a spot on his neck. He grabbed Iruka's hand into his and they mixed everything together.

"And.. You just add a dash of love. " Orochimaru was confused. "Huh? "

Iruka's hand shook and bit. "I-I love you Maru, like Daddy should love Mommy.. "

"I... Love you too, Iruka. "

"It's okay Ruka, I'll be gentle, I promise. " Iruka whimpered and nodded feeling Orochimaru line up with his entrance. " O-Okay... "

Orochimaru connected their lips, gently pushing himself in Iruka. The small boy closed his eyes, pain shooting throughout his body. He gasped and gripped his lover, the older man concerned and stopping. "I-Im sorry, Ruka. " He apologized thrusting himself in. A low groan emerged from him. Iruka held on tighter, tears falling from his eyes as he stared into his lover's golden one's. "It hurts. " He whimpered, his body jerking as Orochimaru hit something. He gasped, the feeling spreading and he moaned loudly.
"D-Do that again.. "

"Happy Birthday, Iruka. " They kissed.
"Turning eighteen is a big thing hunny, treasure this day. " Iruka nodded at his love and continued to cuddle into his warmth.
"I love you. " They say in unison. Laughing together, Orochimaru picked up the boy and took him into the bathroom, where his bubble bath and roses awaited.

"So let me get this straight, Jiraiya wrote this!? " Iruka stared down at the book Kakashi was reading. The masked man chuckled, "Yeah, Ruka. "

They smiled at each other, love in their eyes. It was perfect. Golden eyes watched with envy. Onyx eyes clouded with sadness. Everyone some how, some way had a broken heart.