Twelve

"Senpai.. I-"

"I'm sorry. " The man spoke. A knife in hand. "Sorry that I put you through hell, Ayeas. I finally get to do something about it. "

Ayeas could only watch, chained to the wall, unable to move. Tears fell down his cheeks as his Senpai dragged the knife down his arm.
"I will always love you, my beautiful baby boy. "

Blood. Scattered everywhere. Senpai fell to the floor. Ayeas let out a sob he couldn't hold in, a scream louder than a baby's .Looking behind the dead man to find another. And more. His body suddenly felt free the chains were dropped by others, while more burst through the door. He could only stare, blood scattered, the knife he had used to skit his throat, and the bullet through his head. He's... Gone. His ears barely missed the call of an ambulance. He sat on the floor, medics tried to talk to him, he couldn't hear them at all. He only stared at the lifeless body of his Senpai. Tears falling even faster. His vision blurred and hands trembling. His body weak and  drained, only one emotion took place over all. Sadness. "S-Senpai... " He whimpered. And he broke.

"I-Its so big... "

"Thanks, I get that a lot. "

"From who? "

"The mailman. "

Iruka snorted and hopped on Kakashi's back when he bent over. The man grabbed his house key from a flower pot and opened the door. Iruka stared in awe. Everything was white. From the carpet, to the stairs with the black glass rim. "It's so... Beautiful. " He gasped. Kakashi chuckled and walked into his kitchen. Marble was into view.

"Ugh! Just look at this counter! " He sat on it. He moaned, catching Kakashi's attention. "Please don't tell me you're making love you my counter.. " He sighed.

"I won't! " The boy laughed and 'humped' the counter. Kakashi stared and frowned. "When do I get  a turn? "

"Never... "