Ten

"Ayeas.. "

"I'm sorry sir, you've got the wrong person. " The person turned around, clutching a small object in his hand. A ring, a ring it was.

"O-Oh, Sorry I must be mistaken. " The older man, by only eight years smiled to himself at the thought of finding his true lover. "You wouldn't mind telling me your name, would you? " The younger male hesitated. What if he found out? What if he hurts him again. What about the lies he told and the mask he work to make them believable?

"I-It's Calyn. " He'd managed to force out. Though it wasn't exactly a false name... Calyn was the man's middle name. The older man's breath hitched. He remembers that name. The name that rolled off of his tongue so easily when he yelled at the small boy, and again when the boy only smiled and blushed.

"I h-have to go. " The man suddenly ran out, leaving the other stunned.

"Does it feel good, Ruka? " Kakashi spoke in a low tone. The lights we're dim, and the air was warm. It smelled of roses and champagne. "Ye-Yes." The younger spoke feeling Kakashi's fingers go deeper into his skin. He moaned. Kakashi smiled and kissed the back of his neck while his fingers did all the back work.

"Y-You Have Ma-Magical fingers. " The boy whispered. His eyes threatening to shut at the pleasure. The older only laughed. "If I could, I'd give myself a, massage too. " Iruka giggled a bit. His back bare, completely. It took some time, but Kakashi finally managed to stop staring at the perfect round plump tan cheeks. It was bad enough when he rubbed on them, he so badly wanted to spank them. Just to hear the noise that came from them was a pleasure to his ears. He bit his lip the entire time.
After a while Iruka fell asleep, and Kakashi kept going. He gently rubbed the boy's soft skin. He also found himself gripping onto his thick thighs and slightly smacking an ass cheek or two.

When he finished, he just sat there. On Iruka's bed was the boy sleeping. He stripped off his clothes and climbed in bed too. He pulled the covers over their naked bodies and let out a sexy, yet raspy groan felling the warmth from Ruka's body.

Tan arms wrapped around his body. A small laugh could bring heard from the boy. "Thank you Kashi. I'm so-sorry f-for acting th-the way I d-did. " He yawned and snuggled into the man's neck. A soft kiss planned on his forehead. "I forgive you, always Iruka. "

---------

Hi! Author Nigga Here 😁 So like.. I may or may not make a book about Ayeas and Senpai... Idk