Six

"Nya! Sl-Slow down Senpai! " The room was filled with cries of pleasure and pain on out and through the dim lighted room. Skin slapping so intense you could fell it hit you. The small boy beneath his Senpai cried, tears that were once pooling his eyes spilling uncontrollably.

" Se-Senpai please! You're hurting me! " He tried to push the man off with all his strength. Instead his prostate was getting hit with every thrust, and cum leaked his throbbing pink head. He started to scream, the older male filled with rage. "You hurt me too, Ayeas.. " He grunted, his eyes never leaving the other's. The boy cried louder, screamed louder, held on for his dear life. The man didn't care... He wanted the boy to stay, for good.

"YOU GUYS HAD SEX!? "

Iruka blushed lightly and shook his head. "N-No Naruto.. "

"You sure...?" He asked. His lip turned up as he squinted at his friend. Iruka nodded and smiled. "I-Im positive! A-And He's not my...b-boyfriend." It took him a while to say Kakashi wasn't his boyfriend. In fact, the older male felt pain in his chest. That hurt him..

He frowned and looked down and smiled anyway, Iruka was going to be his one day and he was determined to make that happen and soon. "So... Are y'all just hear to see Iruka, or..? "

"Oh! " Naruto perked up and picked up a big black bag that was on the floor. It said 'Secrets' on the front if it and details on the back. Kakashi stared, not remembering seeing the bag when he answered the door.

"For you, from us. " He glanced at Kakashi and smirked. "It seems like you'll be needing them soon. "

"We out picked color. " Gaara said kissing Shikamaru on his temple. The boy blushed and looked away. "You are such a drag.. " He muttered with a smirk and grabbing his boyfriend's hand.

"Wait, What's in the-

Iruka opened the bag and let out a small yelp. His blush darkening. " I-I... Why would you- Ugh G-Guys! " He stared at his friends ,too embarrassed to stare at Kakashi.

"Oh come on Ruka, we all know you like Kinky shit so we got you a little present. " Kiba stated.
"I mostly paid so... Accept the damn gift. " Shino leaned his head on Kiba's shoulder, tired from everyone's excitement today... They even got Gaara to laugh.

"Yeah Iruka! You'll love them! " Naruto hugged his friend with passion. Iruka hugged him back, still red in the face said, " Thanks. I'll see wh-what I can do w-with the umm... -

"Pacifier? " Sasuke interrupted grabbing Kakashi's attention. Pacifier..? What?

"Oh I'm sure you can have lots of fun with that, Iruka. Just stick it in your mouth and suck like a good boy. " Sasuke smirked and pulled out his cars key beckoning for his friend to follow.

"Have fun. " He called out as they left.

Next chapter will be longer, believe it 💀